low libido and sweats

Buy Lab Tests Online

kuteguy

Hi all,

have been having low libido, sweats with very minimal physical exertion - for about last 12 months. Blood work shows everything "normal" so andrologist refuses to do anything. I have been on cycles in the past -nothing too crazy ever - max 2xSust250 in a week and always follow up with a PCT protocol.

Have not been on cycle for last 8 months - so hoping for some advice on where to go from here to get my body back to normal - as naturally as possible. I am 39.

Other things - very low sperm volume, totally not interested sexually, cut-off from the world. I would say I have ok energy and general drive. No interest in gym - I did gym since I was 14 - now I don't even bother anymore.

I can see that my SHBG and ED (144pmol/l = 39.1pg/ml) are very high end of the range - what can I do about this? Take some Anastrozole? start a TRT (I don’t want to go on TRT if I can avoid it - I am 39yrs old). according to online calculators I have 0.364 nmol/l (1.59%) free test and 8.53 nmol/l (37.4%) bio-avail test.

thx.

Attachments

• 3737a39e17bc4940478c2fc1dc07cf09364e24bb.jpg
    3737a39e17bc4940478c2fc1dc07cf09364e24bb.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 176
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Why no (ultra) sensitive Estradiol testing? Not even the wrong test, just plain didn't test E at all and this is the person you trust with your health? <rhetorical>

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me