Hair loss topical solutions

Buy Lab Tests Online

AntCon

Hey guys , just recently bought one of the topicals from Defy, the level 3 one with Minoxidil 5%/Ketoconazole 2%/Spironolactone 2%/Azelaic Acid 12.5% . And unfortunately I can't handle the smell of it. It's way too strong for me, so I won't be using it =\ .. Does any happen to have any experience with any of these and can tell me which ingredient could be giving off this bad smell?

Also what are your experiences with topicals and which ingredients you seem to like best?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Hey guys , just recently bought one of the topicals from Defy, the level 3 one with Minoxidil 5%/Ketoconazole 2%/Spironolactone 2%/Azelaic Acid 12.5% . And unfortunately I can't handle the smell of it. It's way too strong for me, so I won't be using it =\ .. Does any happen to have any experience with any of these and can tell me which ingredient could be giving off this bad smell?

Also what are your experiences with topicals and which ingredients you seem to like best?

Hi AntCon, I use this product from Defy.
I believe the smell comes from the Azelaic Acid.
The only way I have found around the smell is a to use at night and wear a loose fitting shower cap.

If you have not tried Minoxidil before and want to see if it works for you.
Walgreens sells a generic 5% for 20 bucks/ 2fl oz. It has no smell and drys fairly fast.
hth

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale