Got my results - now what?

Buy Lab Tests Online

flex2264

Hey guys

For the past 6 months or so I've felt off. Lack of energy, non exsistent libibo, no morning erections.... when i looked up symptoms online it said possible low t. so i decided to take a blood test to find out

finally my blood results came back.

can you guys tell me what to look at and what i can do to fix the issues?

I'm 31 yo. 155 LBS i workout 5 times per week

Attached are my results

Thanks in advanced

Lab 1.jpglab 2.jpglab 3.jpg

Attachments

• APONTE, LAWRENCE LAB RESULTS 8.9.17.pdf
    76.9 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

A quick glance at your labs and your Total & Free T look fine as does your E2 and SHBG. Your liver enzymes are elevated but that could be caused by, say, you doing a heavy leg workout the day before your test.

Are you on any meds? High BP, depression, pain, etc? Stressful job?

You're higher SHBG @ 45 could lead to a Free T issue but yours still looks decent, all your numbers look good to me except as noted your liver values and how that can be affected by weight training. The broad brush that TSH is still looks fine, Thyroid seems good. I don't see anything alarming, not a TRT candidate that I can tell.

flex2264

Thanks for the reply ERO!

I can't remember what workout I did the day before test as it was a few weeks ago..

I'm not currently on any meds. Job stress is probably about an 8/10..

E2 is what determines your sex drive?

CoastWatcher

Thanks for the reply ERO!

I can't remember what workout I did the day before test as it was a few weeks ago..

I'm not currently on any meds. Job stress is probably about an 8/10..

E2 is what determines your sex drive?
Libido, the sex drive, is multifaceted . It is the result of so many endocrine/organic factors: testosterone, estradiol, thyroid levels, cortisol, prolactin levels, one's sleep history...to say nothing of the complex interplay of your individual psychological makeUp.

ERO

I forgot to ask you about your sleep, as insomnia or just not getting enough sleep can kill your libido as well. Are you sleeping through the night? Not waking at 2-3 AM and staying awake until your alarm goes off? Or not getting to sleep when you go to bed?

franksepe

Id say you just lack lots of different vitamins. Your vitamin deficient. Everyone is but they some how think its there hormone levels making them tired. And low and behold almost no one gets them tested and that is how your body runs off. Vitamins make testosterone , make your thryoid function etc.

Total t looks good, free t looks okay. As far as everything else, I have nothing new to contribute. I know you get enough sleep, but is it possible that you may have sleep apnea?

madman

Super Moderator
Id say you just lack lots of different vitamins. Your vitamin deficient. Everyone is but they some how think its there hormone levels making them tired. And low and behold almost no one gets them tested and that is how your body runs off. Vitamins make testosterone , make your thryoid function etc.

Vitamins make testosterone? Deficiency of certain vitamins/minerals can negatively affect testosterone production but testosterone in made from CHOLESTEROL!

Do you want to edit that or provide some links to scientific data because you're not making any sense at all with this "it's Vitamin's" stuff you're shoveling.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me