Does transdermal DHEA lower e2?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Ive been using td dhea for a couple months (quit about 1 month ago) Ive been having absolutely same side effects when I crashed my e2 with anastrozole years ago.. I also found few people commenting how they got joint paint from td dhea.. Is it possible???

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
What's your transdermal cream ingredients, have you had your DHEA levels checked. I think the best way to supplement DHEA is a Micronized capsule.
Neither method will lower your E2 levels.

with some notable symptoms low and high E2 can mimic each other. You need to get the proper test...talking and speculating are just no good here and besides, I'd default to DHEA raising your E, not lowering it, just doesn't work that way unless you're a 1 in a million guy.

heres a couple comments
I recently switched from oral Dhea 25mg per day to Dhea transdermal 50mg per day. My wife also switched from 10mg per day capsules to transdermal 25mg per day. It has been about 2 weeks so far and we haven't done testing yet. We apply the Dhea every morning. The results have been outstanding compared to oral Dhea.

Both of us have developed joint pain in our hands. Two joints of the fingers of my left hand are very painful every morning. It seems to get better as the day progresses, but the next morning the pain is there again and it is significant. My wife has developed pain in the joint of her right thumb.

Positives
1. It does not convert into estrogens as much as oral dhea
2. It has shown to increase bio T, free T and also igf-1 at 15-25 mgs
3. Gives instant feeling of euphoria with in an hour of application
4. Notice incredible strength gains
5. More increased erections
6. Muscles where alot fuller, more vascular, harder getting pump in the gym
7. Seemed to be easier on prostate enlargement then oral dhea
8. Easy to apply

Negatives
1. It decreased my serum DHEA back to base line of 120 (90-540)
2. Serum blood is not an accurate measure even putting the TD DHEA on 2 hours before blood draw my serum levels did not increase
3. Make it difficult to manage e2 if you have issues because you can never get a good level in the blood because it fluctuates so much.

im usually low e2 and feel like shit most of the time since ive been too long with crashed e2 in the past.. when i was using td dhea it made me feel good again, all of a sudden my muscles got swollen and huge without exercise, erections sex drive mood everything was great even too great... but also Ive got insomnia and agitated all the time.. dr saya put me on different protocol without dhea cream and I felt like shit so I thought the protocol was bad but now I think it actually was good protocol and was raising my e2 from crashed levels so I felt all kinds of shitty side effects (it always happens when crashed e2 goes up)

there is a guy that posts a lot on trt board I found this post by him
Hi 1cc,

My Dr. went to a meeting about new things for TRT he told me a lot of men are gettng there E2 down using DHEA cream maybe your going down to low. For me DHEA pills make my E2 go up never tired DHEA creams. What happens if you stop using it does your pain stop.
I don't know how it's possible but when I used td dhea few months ago I got same sides from it as when I used anastrozole many years ago.. (my face started to look lean, muscles hard and lean and bodyfat all went to the stomach etc)

TD should aromatase less...but again ^ you can't account for your own individual response to DHEA. That it lowers E2...I don't believe it. One of you would have to really do some strict labs over time to get me to think otherwise, thats why I say aromatase *less* than the oral tablet that passes thru the liver. But lowering E...no. I don't believe it.

Here is an some kind of evidence that aromatase activity was lower on dhea I don't know how this is possible

Attachments

• dhea_aromatase_inhibition_endotoxin_lps.jpg
    dhea_aromatase_inhibition_endotoxin_lps.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 236

MIP1950

Yes, know this is thread is five years old, but it's topic is relevant: Topical DHEA on the scrotum and/or inner thighs to increase DHT, as well as T or free T. I don't know if I can convince my excellent urologist to prescribe Empower's 20%/200 mg. I have plenty of DHEA caps/25 mg and 100 mg, plus DHEA powder. Mix 12. 5 mg with a few drops of olive oil and apply it morning and evening. Going to try it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me