Do You Workout?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JMP

I do a starting strength type of gym workout, 3x/wk. Squats, deadlift, overhead press, bench press, chin ups, bicep curls, and a tricep exercise split into two workouts. So each exercise is performed 2x 1 week, 1x the next. Not much cardio besides a 1-2 hr. hike each weekend and a 45 min bike ride during the week. Supps are 1200 NAC, 2-3-fish oils, 500-C, alternate B-complex and multi every other day, 1-tsp creatine daily.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I do a starting strength type of gym workout, 3x/wk. Squats, deadlift, overhead press, bench press, chin ups, bicep curls, and a tricep exercise split into two workouts. So each exercise is performed 2x 1 week, 1x the next. Not much cardio besides a 1-2 hr. hike each weekend and a 45 min bike ride during the week. Supps are 1200 NAC, 2-3-fish oils, 500-C, alternate B-complex and multi every other day, 1-tsp creatine daily.
That's a high amount of NAC, it may be too high. How long have you been taking NAC at that level and what benefits have you been seeing.

JMP

Vince, I thought that it was a normal dose. I take 1 600mg Jarrow NAC sustain 2x daily. I took 1800 for a week or two but thought that it was too much and dropped back down to 1200. I have been taking 1200 for a little over 2 months. Surprisingly, my HDL went up (from 65 to 70) and LDL went down (from 86 to 80) as well as my SHBG increased 7 pts (from 22 to 29.9). NAC was the only supplement that I changed/added in my first three months of TRT. Initial numbers are a month before starting TRT.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, I thought that it was a normal dose. I take 1 600mg Jarrow NAC sustain 2x daily. I took 1800 for a week or two but thought that it was too much and dropped back down to 1200. I have been taking 1200 for a little over 2 months. Surprisingly, my HDL went up (from 65 to 70) and LDL went down (from 86 to 80) as well as my SHBG increased 7 pts (from 22 to 29.9). NAC was the only supplement that I changed/added in my first three months of TRT. Initial numbers are a month before starting TRT.

1200 mg is the upper recommended dose, it seems to be having a positive effect on you. When I go that high it seems to lower my HDL.

Pringle

Do you workout

How many of you guys that posted are having issues with your TRT regimen, bloodwork, libido, ED, or energy?

I transitioned from pellet therapy to injections 12weeks ago, so still Slight adjustments being made to my trt therapy every 4-6 weeks after labs. Energy is great and my fat loss from exercise seems to be helping a few factors:
I have been on 100mg weekly for last 12 weeks. Only change at 6 weeks I went to twice weekly injections of 50mg. My sensitive estrogen and shbg were both on the high side when I started 12 weeks ago. 36 sensitive E and 55 SHBG. After 6 weeks of exercise and changing injection schedule, I dropped 16 pounds and 7% body fat. E2 32 and SHBG 41. No AI currently. Trough 822 total T and free T 19.8. Feeling pretty darn good and considering adding hcg to my regimen. Libido is good. My current protocol and results has my energy and mental focus in a place where I look forward to my daily workout. Can't say that about pellet therapy....could never quite dial it in.

I had to quit working out due to me feeling like shit for at least couple of days after workout.. it's like my energy reserves are low and 1 moderate intensity workout depletes all of it.. sucks because I am ex bodybuilder so for me it was very big deal
I feel shaky and almost want to throw up after workout could it be adrenal fatigue? I used to drink coffee pre workout for couple of years I think I pushed my body too hard and didn't have much rest/recovery time

Those who use Resistance Bands, I've been looking to buy a good quality set of them. When I search Amazon or Ebay I am not quite sure what to look for though. What will a good set cost? I'm looking to put on some upper body muscle and strengthen my core muscles.

thanks in advance

Those who use Resistance Bands, I've been looking to buy a good quality set of them. When I search Amazon or Ebay I am not quite sure what to look for though. What will a good set cost? I'm looking to put on some upper body muscle and strengthen my core muscles.

thanks in advance[/QUOT

I use resistancebandtraining.com

Very inexpensive for what it gives you. I got two each of red, black, purple, and one green and one blue. All I'll ever need.

Blackhawk

I use the light therabands for PT, have tried other brands but they seem to dry out and snap or disintegrate faster. Also cheapie tubes from Walmart. Have been through several sets light/medium/heavy for about $15 including handles. If you're after more resistance you can double up. They deteriorate in about 2 years and you have to inspect regularly for nicks or cuts that would cause them to snap.

Blackhawk

Back to the original question, I wish I could work out! At least I'm going for mountain walks and doing some HIIT sprints, but weights are waiting. Got some gumption back after crashing from Low T, E2 and DHEA. New protocol, new outlook, and some mental and physical improvement. but after what would normally amount to a warm up, immediately had some tricep tendon pain and this the next day:

Bursitis anyone?

elbowbursa.jpg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale