The Clomid Journey Begins :Fingers Crossed:

Buy Lab Tests Online

AntCon

4 week update..

Alright, it's now been 4 weeks today and honestly I'm still the same ol shitty feeling guy as I was before.. For some reason today anxiety is really bad too, especially the physical symptoms. I'm thinking about getting some labs done tomorrow if I'm still feeling really shitty, what do you guys think? I know I'm supposed wait another cpl weeks before labs but I wanna know what's going on on my really bad days.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dikow

I don't see the point of using an AI from day one. Perhaps you crushed your estrogen? Have you measured your rT3?

Also, in my view there are too many drugs in your protocol, high dosages and high frequency.

I would try to flush out estrogen with diet and natural supplements first. If that doesn't work, then think about stacking an AI with Clomid. As an example, I felt better on the 2nd day of my much lighter protocol.

I would also use the original brands instead of compounding pharmacies (unless you trust 100% in this pharmacy) and I would also not combine two drugs in one med. Finally, I would try to stay away from drugs as much as possible.

Last edited:

AntCon

I don't see the point of using an AI from day one. Perhaps you crushed your estrogen? Have you measured your rT3?

Also, in my view there are too many drugs in your protocol, high dosages and high frequency.

I would try to flush out estrogen with diet and natural supplements first. If that doesn't work, then think about stacking an AI with Clomid. As an example, I felt better on the 2nd day of my much lighter protocol.

I would also use the original brands instead of compounding pharmacies (unless you trust 100% in this pharmacy) and I would also not combine two drugs in one med. Finally, I would try to stay away from drugs as much as possible.

Hey thanks for your input I appreciate. I am actually getting my rT3 checked on my next labs.

My estrogen was already high compared to my T so I doubt my E crashed. We will see though, I guess anything is a possibility.

The only thing I would consider stopping at the moment would be the dhea just for the fact that I started taking it the day I started clomid. By starting them on the same day it's hard to tell what is it making me feel what, if anything.

Also I do completely trust in my DR's suggestions and recommendations, medication combinations, and pharmacy they use.

Thanks again for your all suggestions and input. Also I'm glad your protocol is going great. Hopefully it continues.

Ant

dikow

Hey thanks for your input I appreciate. I am actually getting my rT3 checked on my next labs.

My estrogen was already high compared to my T so I doubt my E crashed. We will see though, I guess anything is a possibility.

The only thing I would consider stopping at the moment would be the dhea just for the fact that I started taking it the day I started clomid. By starting them on the same day it's hard to tell what is it making me feel what, if anything.

Also I do completely trust in my DR's suggestions and recommendations, medication combinations, and pharmacy they use.

Thanks again for your all suggestions and input. Also I'm glad your protocol is going great. Hopefully it continues.

Ant

You're welcome. Take care bro.

Do you happen to have any info on Clomid cycling? I am thinking of cycling Clomid instead of continuing with this drug regularly in my system. I'm currently on a twice a week 6.25 mg regimen and wanted to know if I need to titrate the dose down to once a week before stopping or if I can just stop it now. Would you happen to know this and also how often Clomid can be cycled again? Cheers.

AntCon

Unfortunately I have no clue about any of those things :/... I'm actually very new to all this myself too. Hell , I never even heard of clomid until I joined this forum lol. I'm sure you could create a thread and get some good answers regarding this though.

dikow

Unfortunately I have no clue about any of those things :/... I'm actually very new to all this myself too. Hell , I never even heard of clomid until I joined this forum lol. I'm sure you could create a thread and get some good answers regarding this though.

What time of day do you take your Clomid? Take with food or empty stomach?

Forty2

You're welcome. Take care bro.

Do you happen to have any info on Clomid cycling? I am thinking of cycling Clomid instead of continuing with this drug regularly in my system. I'm currently on a twice a week 6.25 mg regimen and wanted to know if I need to titrate the dose down to once a week before stopping or if I can just stop it now. Would you happen to know this and also how often Clomid can be cycled again? Cheers.

FWIW I have a buddy who has experimented with different doses of clomid for varying lengths of time. After much trial and error, he said that he feels best cycling clomid for 3 weeks at 12.5mg eod, following by taking 2 weeks off and then repeating. After the 2 week off period, his T levels are still higher than they were at baseline. I guess if he was taking enclomiphene there would be no need to cycle it.

AntCon

5 Week Update....

Nothing new , Same as last week.

Labs this coming week.. And in regards to labs, should I do labs on a day I don't take clomid? Also should I take my meds before or after lab work ?

Thanks

dikow

I usually take in the morning after late morning after I eat something. Should I take it on an empty or full stomach?

I think is better with food just to protect your stomach. I'm wondering if taking at night might be better, specially for twice week low doses.

user_joe

To me it doesn't make much sense to get too worked up over how you feel on clomid. It's more about getting your numbers up AND maintaining higher numbers. If that succeeds you are on a more permanent regimen once you come off where you could tweak things to feel better. That's how id approach it.

It either er works for you or you resort to trt. Clomid results I doubt indicate how you will feel on trt.

dikow

To me it doesn't make much sense to get too worked up over how you feel on clomid. It's more about getting your numbers up AND maintaining higher numbers.

I've been concerned with all 3 aspects: wellbeing; numbers and maintenance. If you feel terrible during therapy I doubt you will have success with the rest.

dikow

Read more. There is zero logic in that.

Can you point some reading materials to back your rationale?

One of the exceptions could be some type of Herxheimer reaction, but that would not happen with Clomid treatment I think.

Last edited:

user_joe

I'm not a doctor or student in this field. I'm telling you that your run on clomid is temporary. That is all. Most guys end up on trt anyway, but if you don't your hormones are still going to balance out differently after recovery then on clomid.

dikow

FWIW I have a buddy who has experimented with different doses of clomid for varying lengths of time. After much trial and error, he said that he feels best cycling clomid for 3 weeks at 12.5mg eod, following by taking 2 weeks off and then repeating. After the 2 week off period, his T levels are still higher than they were at baseline. I guess if he was taking enclomiphene there would be no need to cycle it.

Thanks for the tip man, will try this interval. Do you know for how long he's been doing that? Does your friend have a thread in the forum or somewhere else so I can have a look in the details of his cycling protocol? Otherwise see if he can share more details with us here! Cheers.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me