First 3 month blood work back. Any thoughts/comments?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JMP

Protocol is 50mg test cyp 3x/wk (150mg total), 300iu HCG 3x/wk,30mg/day DHEA. No AI. Bloodwork highlights pre-TRT were:
HCT:42.9
Cholesterol total:163
HDL:65 (>40)
LDL:86 (<130)
E2(sensitive)14.1(8-35)Labcorp
Tot. Test:383 (250-1100)Quest
Free Test:79.7 (35-155)Quest
SHBG:22 (10-50)Quest
Glucose:105 (65-99)Quest/Fasted
PSA:.3 (<4)
TSH:2.6 (.4-4.5)
Triglycerides: 58 (<150)

All other blood work normal/in range.

New Bloods: (all Labcorp) 8/14/17
HCT: 44.3
Total Chol:164 (100-199)
HDL: 70
LDL: 80
Triglycerides: 70
E2 Sensitive: 24.8
Total Test: 970 (264-916) New lowered reference range
Free Test: 25.2 (6.8-21.5)
SHBG: 29.9 (16-55) It went up!?
Glucose: 105
A1C: 4.8 (4.8-5.6) Makes me confused about Glucose being high.
PSA: .4 (0-4.0)
TSH: 2.77 (.45-4.5)
DHEA-S: 439.6 (102.6-416.3)
All others were in range/normal.

So I am really happy both with my blood work and with how I feel. Libido is up, night and morning erections every night, some slight muscle gain from lifting weights, more motivation, more confidence, clear thinking, overall better in every way. My instinct is to change nothing. Only caveat on the blood work is that I was on vacation for two weeks pre labs and ran out of HCG the day that I was leaving. Since I didn't want to reorder until I got home and test cyp was ready for a reorder, I went without HCG. During those two weeks, I found that my libido kicked up a notch but it was good with the HCG as well. Just a bit better without. Also my E2 sensitive might have been running a bit higher than the current reading because of that, but I didnt have any high E2 symptoms that I noticed. I am now back on HCG. Any feed back would be appreciated. BTW, I am 44yrs old, 20% bodyfat, 5'10, 185lbs.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JMP

Thanks CW, I feel very fortunate to at least so far have a successful protocol right from the start. I am a Defy patient and couldn't be happier.

JMP

Thanks for your reply Blackhawk. I was fasting, 11hrs. I didn't get insulin pulled as far as I can see on the labwork. Diet has been very good for 10 of the last 12 weeks. Moderate protein, moderate carb, lower fat, moderate sugar diet. Macros are 175g protein, 200g carb (100g of which are sugar which includes red wine calories), 110g fat, Unfortunately, I was on vacation for two weeks at the beach and ate and drank what ever I wanted. I didn't gain weight but alcohol was higher and food quality lower for the two weeks pre bloods.

yes Vince, exactly right.

Yeah thats why your numbers look artificially low. I had lower SHBG than you in the low Teens and I couldn't get by Sunday night on a M/W/F sched as my T got too low. If you're liking where you're at by all means continue but you may need to consider moving up to an EOD schedule.

JMP

My main confusion is glucose high, A1C low? Also that SHBG went up! I thought it always went down with TRT. Not complaining because 29.9 seems like a good SHBG level, but the increase surprised me. Also confused that cholesterol ratios got better, again not complaining.

JMP

VC, I was worried initially that I would feel crappy sunday later in the day with my original 22 SHBG, but luckily didn't feel too much different. Maybe because my SHBG went up?

JMP

Thank you very much Vince. As I said before, I feel very, very fortunate and hope that it stays this way going forward. All of the people here have been a huge help in the process of learning and getting this right. Thanks to all of you! I will continue to contribute in any way that I can.

VC, I was worried initially that I would feel crappy sunday later in the day with my original 22 SHBG, but luckily didn't feel too much different. Maybe because my SHBG went up?

Right I think if you were lower SHBG you might feel sunday nite a little bit more.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me