Low SHBG - what next?

Buy Lab Tests Online

SHBetaG

So I've done numerous blood tests with similar results. Here are my latest ones:

E2: 0.12 (nmol/l) <0.15 [about 33 pg/ml] - Stupid range, but this is actually quite sensitive test
Free T: 194 (pmol/l) 155-800
SHBG: 10 (nmol/l) 15-95
T: 8.5 (nmol/l) 8.0-29.0 [about 245 ng/d]

These were don't after trying to do everything to fix low SHBG. I've done most of the blood tests to find the possible culprit to my low SHBG to no avail. Thyroid, cortisol, insulin etc.

28-years-old. Normal weight.

What kind of protocol would you suggest for me? I guess I'd probably need AI with E2 already that high.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Normally for guys like us it takes daily injections of small amounts to be successful, we've beaten this subject to death on this forum...search and set aside time for reading.

SHBetaG

Normally for guys like us it takes daily injections of small amounts to be successful, we've beaten this subject to death on this forum...search and set aside time for reading.

Not really an option here, since we only got Sustanon and Nebido as injectables. So I'd probably have to settle with gels. Clomid is also probably not possible. Well, there's always the black market...

SHBetaG

Oh no, Finland. There's probably only one endo/urologist in the whole country that even understands too low SHBG isn't actually such a good thing.

Oh no, Finland. There's probably only one endo/urologist in the whole country that even understands too low SHBG isn't actually such a good thing.

I hate to say it but you may have to do this on your own then, I can't remember hearing any other guys from Finland but we do have a few in the UK that seem to have only fair success finding a DR and/or getting competent treatment.

SHBetaG

I hate to say it but you may have to do this on your own then, I can't remember hearing any other guys from Finland but we do have a few in the UK that seem to have only fair success finding a DR and/or getting competent treatment.

Well, it's actually somewhat likely to get on TRT here. I wonder if it's worth it because gels are probably my only option. (Splitting Sustanon might be somewhat tricky, since it only comes in portioned vials). Then again getting black market legit testosterone cypionate is easy to get and dirt cheap.

ERO

Well, it's actually somewhat likely to get on TRT here. I wonder if it's worth it because gels are probably my only option. (Splitting Sustanon might be somewhat tricky, since it only comes in portioned vials). Then again getting black market legit testosterone cypionate is easy to get and dirt cheap.

With the portioned vials of Sustanon, get a bunch of syringes and pre-fill them all at once - use up the entire vial pre-filling syringes.

madman

Super Moderator

If you are looking into daily injections due to your low shbg enanthate or cypionate would be your best bet as oppose to sustanon daily as the mix of esters will not give you the same pharmacokinetics of enanthate/cypionate. Propionate would also be good but not everyone likes it. As far as purchasing underground even though test is dirt cheap to produce unless you have an extremely reliable source you are taking chances with under/over dosed test let alone some bunk gear from idiots out to make a buck!

GEORGE TOULIATOS

Low SHBG is something you notice under AAS cycles.Also DHT can lower SHBG,as well as synthetic derivatives (oxandrolone,stanozolol,methenolone) and synthetic DHT as well (mesterolone,drostanolone).
As DHT bonds tight to SHBG,it permits more FT to circulate.This is something good apparently,for sexual drive and libido.
However,that FT will eventually aromatise.So too low SHBG should be accompanied with an AI obviously.
Small and frequent doses (daily-every other day),will have a lower impact on SHBG,thus it will be not that much supressed.
As we know,androgens are responsible of low SHBG.Therefore,a less frequent (once per week) and higher (150-200mg) dose,will probably give a low SHBG and a higher FT.
Of course each of use has a different respond to testosterone,according to his receptors sensitivity.
Another way to lower SHBG,is to use DHEA.Thats why its a libido enhancer.
Personaly,i use either TE/TU esters at 25mg daily,or every other day.
My SHBG is around 20 (10-80),while FT is around 25 (5-20).Mind that i also use 25mg of mesterolone (proviron) and 25mg DHEA.Also 1mg of anastrozole once a week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me