Losing confidence with Prime Body

Buy Lab Tests Online

06charlie

Hello, i have been with Prime Body for 8 months. I went with them because of this website. First meeting was great and very professional . After that they never contacted me or returned emails . They just sent the meds monthly. When i said i wanted to terminate service they responded immediately with an email. They scheduled a blood test and a DR appointment . Apparently the DR was unavailable indefinitely . They had me call DR. Rotman . Great DR nice guy , told me what protocol to follow. A week later i get an email from Prime Body with a new protocol completely different from what DR Rotman said . I emailed Prime Body and complained and now i am in limbo. I have no confidence in them now and feel like i should find a new place . Any suggestions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I am not sure if i should try Defy or go local , problem is i do not no of any local places that are good . Im in scottsdale AZ .

Give Defy a call. I know that prime body is about $200 a month so you're already paying for your care.

They'll explain what's needed and such. I use them, and a lot of others on here do as well.

James

06charlie - Defy is a good option. If you want to stay local, I recommend Vital 4 Men. They have locations in Peoria, Chandler & Mesa. I live in AZ.

Sean Mosher

06charlie...........can you contact/PM me directly?
I will call the office and find out what the problem is and do my best to get it corrected.
You can also email me at: [email protected]

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with them.
I've been with PrimeBody for over 2 years now and have had excellent care/service.

10 weeks with Primebody. Should have received a tracking number on Thursday for delivery on Monday. I am completely out of meds. They did charge my card. Looks like I will be crashing to original numbers because they did not ship my meds. I am not happy. The local synthetic (roids) dealer is more reliable. I will be calling Defy on Monday

I'm sorry to hear that.
I am no longer affiliated with them and unfortunately can't forward you to someone who could help you.
I'm currently deciding on another provider.
No worries. I am probably going to start cycling. It is way cheaper and I do not have to worry about crashing numbers. I will see what Defy says but after hearing the prices for synthetic vs all this headache and waiting, leaning towards synthetic.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me