Help! Horrible Platelets with Low RBC / High MCV / High MCH / High MCHC / High MPV

Buy Lab Tests Online

HanOng

Dear fellow members

Anyone on TRT / HCG with blood issues?

Having been on TRT for over 3 years (ranging from 200mg test cyp weekly to 1,500iu HCG mono-therapy weekly), my blood work had always been horrendous; it will be great if I could link up with people who face similar issues so that I better manage this or improve my conditions.

Platelets: 85 (x109/L)
Red Blood Cells: 3.4 (x1012/L)
MCV: 110
MCH: 38
MCHC: 39
MPV: 13.4

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Dear fellow members

Anyone on TRT / HCG with blood issues?

Having been on TRT for over 3 years (ranging from 200mg test cyp weekly to 1,500iu HCG mono-therapy weekly), my blood work had always been horrendous; it will be great if I could link up with people who face similar issues so that I better manage this or improve my conditions.

Platelets: 85 (x109/L)
Red Blood Cells: 3.4 (x1012/L)
MCV: 110
MCH: 38
MCHC: 39
MPV: 13.4

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Post the rest of your labs.

Looks like macrocytosis without anemia, or with, not really enough info to tell.

Do you drink alcohol?

You should get your B12 and folate levels checked. Both deficiencies can cause this.

HanOng

Thanks Johndoesmith!

I do not touch alcohol and my B12 and folate levels were normal when I checked them a few years back.

I understand macrocytosis but is it caused by TRT?

How about my terribly low platelets? I am very worried about that.

Thanks Johndoesmith!

I do not touch alcohol and my B12 and folate levels were normal when I checked them a few years back.

I understand macrocytosis but is it caused by TRT?

How about my terribly low platelets? I am very worried about that.

Levels from years ago mean nothing now, and get out of the habit of using the word "normal" when referring to lab tests, there isn't a more useless word when it comes to labs.

I doubt this is from TRT.

Platelets, I am not sure about.

Get your "normal" B12 and folate levels tested again.

Levels from years ago mean nothing now, and get out of the habit of using the word "normal" when referring to lab tests, there isn't a more useless word when it comes to labs.

I doubt this is from TRT.

Platelets, I am not sure about.

Get your "normal" B12 and folate levels tested again.

Totally agree.

jdthoosier

Interesting. My platelets levels have been extremely low for over 25 years. My RBC, MCV, MCH, and MCHC are all within range. I did a bone marrow test 12 years ago and they found no issues. My liver has been tested multiple times. The hematologist said he could not find anything wrong, and suggested that my platelets range was likely MY normal.

A 'possible' cause is celiac/gluten intolerance. I had some GI issues 4 years ago and was placed onto a GF diet as my symptoms were similar to celiac. The testing however was all screwed up - they put me on the GF diet before conducting a thorough set of exams. I did find out that I had the primary celiac genetic marker. For celiac to occur, you must first have a genetic marker, and then you have to have some trigger. Celiac/gluten intolerance can occur at any time in one's life, but the majority of people with the genetic markers never develop anything.

Interesting. My platelets levels have been extremely low for over 25 years. My RBC, MCV, MCH, and MCHC are all within range. I did a bone marrow test 12 years ago and they found no issues. My liver has been tested multiple times. The hematologist said he could not find anything wrong, and suggested that my platelets range was likely MY normal.

A 'possible' cause is celiac/gluten intolerance. I had some GI issues 4 years ago and was placed onto a GF diet as my symptoms were similar to celiac. The testing however was all screwed up - they put me on the GF diet before conducting a thorough set of exams. I did find out that I had the primary celiac genetic marker. For celiac to occur, you must first have a genetic marker, and then you have to have some trigger. Celiac/gluten intolerance can occur at any time in one's life, but the majority of people with the genetic markers never develop anything.

"Within range" is the same as normal, it tells us nothing.

I'm not sure what you're asking us to do here really.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me