RAAD Fest write up

Buy Lab Tests Online

Will Brink

Just posted my write up of this anti aging/longevity conference I attended:

Aging and dying sucks. That should be the motto of RAADFest, the conference that explores the very cutting edge of anti aging/longevity research and therapies. I, being a politically incorrect jerk, would used that motto, because it’s true, but the RAADFest organizers have chosen the motto “Take your place in the revolution against aging and death” which is more descriptive than my motto I suppose. The goal of RAADFest is to explore “radical” life extension via the latest technologies as well as look at emerging and future technologies. This goes way past things like good nutrition, supplements and exercise, all of which can help slow aging and prevent the diseases of aging, none will stop it.
The ultimate goal of RAADFest and its speakers and attendees, is to put an end to aging and death, and that may in fact be a reality sooner than many realize. The overall tone of RAADFest being one of “transhumanism” which is “the belief or theory that the human race can evolve beyond its current physical and mental limitations, especially by means of science and technology.” Assuming we don’t snuff ourselves out as a species in the coming decades due to being short sighted and small minded, the transhumanism movement will be science fact vs. fiction according to many scientists. I tend to agree.

Cont:

http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/raddfest-conference-2017/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com