Daily Test and HCG lab update, and Thyroid

Buy Lab Tests Online

finkelet

Hi all,

I wanted to share my experience with changing to daily injections. Background, Ive been on TRT for about a year. Im a Defy patient and like most am very happy. We first tried Clomid, failed, and then went on test.

My protocol was: 80mg Test, 400 Units HCG and 0.25mg arimidex all every 3.5 days. Daily tadalafil 5mg and NDT 1.25 Grains.

Labs were Test 648, Free T 20.6, E2 35.4 SHGB 16.1

I was dealing with some High E symptoms mostly lowered sex drive, difficulty reaching orgasm and water retention.

So I tried shifting to the following:

Daily: 22mg Test, HCG 114 units, daily tadalafil 5mg and NDT 1.25 Grains and arimadex 0.25 mg q3.5d.

Labs:

Labs were Test 963.5, Free T 32.5, E2 37.4 SHGB 13.2

Subjectively I feel better, more energy, sex drive increased and orgasms are improved, not as good as I'd like but a solid improvement. Still a little water retention but better. Looking at my labs I note the higher T and free T but also the much better T/E ratio.

Changes I'm cosidering with medical consult: I would like to increase my NDT to 1.5 Grains. Also would like to try increasing Test to 24mg daily.

My full labs are attached. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Attachments

• FINKELSTEIN, ERIC LAB RESULTS 8.8.17 blanked.pdf
    510.7 KB · Views: 101
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It looks like you're similar to me, daily inj didn't alleviate the aromatase as you're still using .5mg total per week with the same E2, most wouldn't call ~35 high. I'd keep going with the AI as-is and bump the T to 24mg. You may have to consider if the AI @ 3 days per week as your next challenge though you're very close it seems, can be easy to go too far at this point. Change just one thing so that you can keep it all in isolation as to what worked or didn't.

finkelet

A agree. It had helped the T/E ratio. I'm very worried about dropping my E2 so I think I'm going to ask Defy about bumping to 24mg daily with no other changes and evaluate my Armidex in 2 months.

Main side effects I'm having now are body acne which is a better after going daily and water retention also a little better. Orgasms and penile sensivity have also improved but still could be optimized.

What do you think about my DHT?

I think it's fine DHT should not be feared but you should continue pulling your PSA twice per year, and as it applies to hairloss that's much more genetic disposition that DHT itself.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me