New Member - Looking for MD

Buy Lab Tests Online

mxman420

Hi all. After almost 5 years, 7 doctors and blood tests that keep coming back with very low T numbers, I'm tired of doctors who refuse to help and throw out other things that are nothing but symptoms of my low T. Just looking for help. I'm about at the end of my patience level and hate feeling this way for so long without any backing by the medical quacks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Sadly, your tale isn't unique...most of us encountered terrible medical care before finding a doctor who could help us achieve success on TRT. But success is possible. If you care to offer any background on your situation a good discussion usually results. We can offer referrals to qualified doctors, though it should be noted they typically practice on a fee-for-service model. Let us know where things stand.

mxman420

Well I'm turning 50 next week. Two separate blood work have my free test at 39.1 and total test at 170. My SHGB is 22. But all the doctors say it's cause of my weight or it's normal.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would look into using one of our advertisers, Prime Body or Defy Medical. I've been using Defy for over 2 1/2 years. I live in Wisconsin and they are in Florida, I do everything over the phone and internet.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me