Welcome Author and Pioneer Dr Karlis Ullis to ExcelMale.com

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Please help me welcome one of the true pioneers in the hormone field: Dr Karl Ullis.

Dr Ullis has a special place in my heart since he was one of the first physicians who gave a favorable review of my first book Built to Survive that I co-authored with Michael Mooney in the 1990's.

His clinic is at:

Endocrinology, Sports & Preventive Medicine
900 Wilshire Blvd.,Suite 425; Santa Monica, CA 90401

Karlis Ullis, M.D., received his medical training at the University of Washington School of Medicine and the Geffen UCLA School of Medicine where he was a faculty member for 30 years.

He has a wide scope of practice thanks to his experience in Sports Medicine ( Non-Surgical Orthopedic Medicine).

In addition to over 30 years of medical practice experience, Dr. Ullis has been the Team Physician at Five Olympic Games:

* 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games - General Physician,
*1988 Seoul Summer Olympic Games - Head Team Physician for El Salvador and Sierra Leone,
*1992 Alberville Winter Olympic Games - Head Team Physician for Latvian Olympic team,
*1992 Barcelona Summer Olympic Games - Head Team Physician for Latvian Olympic team,
*1994 Lillehammer Winter Olympic Games - Head Team Physician for Latvian Olympic team.

Dr. Ullis uses this world class sports expertise to address everyday problems of everyday people. Dr Ullis' experiences in the many branches of medicine influenced by sports medicine allow him to provide extra dimensions to patients, including:

* Rapid rehabilitation from injuries and injury prevention,
*Treating male and female Testosterone Deficiency Syndromes,
*Hormone balancing using natural “Bio-identical” Hormones,
*Preventive cardiology,
*Optimal health and fitness,
*Nutrition and Supplementation for optimum function,
*Attaining a lean muscular body composition, strength and robustness whether young or older,
*Sexual medicine and sexual-wellness.

Dr. Ullis has written three books (Age Right, Super T, Hormone Revolution Weight-Loss Plan), appeared on many local and national TV and some international interviews, presented in numerous seminars, made presentations around the world on longevity, exercise and sports medicine, published many articles, is on the editorial board of scientific journals such as Rejuvenation Research (Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. publishers) Healthy Aging and others and is a member of many professional organizations ( including Endocrine Society, American College of Sports Medicine, Growth Hormone Research Society , Supercentenarian Research Foundation and others).

Dr Ullis' philosophy is to provide each patient the best medical experience possible by leaving no questions unanswered and no problems uncovered.

Dr. Ullis' areas of special interest include:

•Low testosterone syndromes and pituitary dysfunction such as androgen induced hypogonadism (AIH) and other pituitary disorders affecting the pitiutary-gonads / testes-axis,
•How to boost one's natural testosterone and growth hormone production without using external testosterone
•or growth hormone,
•Growth Hormone ( GH) releasing peptides: Sermorelin, Tesamorelin , GHRP-2, and many others GH releasing peptides and agents,
•Recombinant IGF-1 ( Increlex and Iplex),
•Longevity enhancement strategies,
•Weight loss and lean muscular body composition,
•“Turning on” one's inherent regenerative - anabolic system
•How to recover faster from exercise and injury,
•Hyperbaric Oxygen (room air mixed with oxygen) therapy for various conditions,
•Sarcopenia ( muscle loss) and aging,
•Osteoporosis,
•Menopause and male andropause.

Here is his Youtube channel

You can buy his books on Amazon

I will be setting up an "Ask Dr Ullis" thread soon much as we have done for Dr Rotman in NYC and others.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

karlis ullis MD

Please help me welcome one of the true pioneers in the hormone field: Dr Karl Ullis.

Dr Ullis has a special place in my heart since he was one of the first physicians who gave a favorable review of my first book Built to Survive that I co-authored with Michael Mooney in the 1990's.

His clinic is at:

Endocrinology, Sports & Preventive Medicine
900 Wilshire Blvd.,Suite 425; Santa Monica, CA 90401

Karlis Ullis, M.D., received his medical training at the University of Washington School of Medicine and the Geffen UCLA School of Medicine where he was a faculty member for 30 years.

He has a wide scope of practice thanks to his experience in Sports Medicine ( Non-Surgical Orthopedic Medicine).

In addition to over 30 years of medical practice experience, Dr. Ullis has been the Team Physician at Five Olympic Games:

* 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games - General Physician,
*1988 Seoul Summer Olympic Games - Head Team Physician for El Salvador and Sierra Leone,
*1992 Alberville Winter Olympic Games - Head Team Physician for Latvian Olympic team,
*1992 Barcelona Summer Olympic Games - Head Team Physician for Latvian Olympic team,
*1994 Lillehammer Winter Olympic Games - Head Team Physician for Latvian Olympic team.

Dr. Ullis uses this world class sports expertise to address everyday problems of everyday people. Dr Ullis’ experiences in the many branches of medicine influenced by sports medicine allow him to provide extra dimensions to patients, including:

* Rapid rehabilitation from injuries and injury prevention,
*Treating male and female Testosterone Deficiency Syndromes,
*Hormone balancing using natural “Bio-identical” Hormones,
*Preventive cardiology,
*Optimal health and fitness,
*Nutrition and Supplementation for optimum function,
*Attaining a lean muscular body composition, strength and robustness whether young or older,
*Sexual medicine and sexual-wellness.

Dr. Ullis has written three books (Age Right, Super T, Hormone Revolution Weight-Loss Plan), appeared on many local and national TV and some international interviews, presented in numerous seminars, made presentations around the world on longevity, exercise and sports medicine, published many articles, is on the editorial board of scientific journals such as Rejuvenation Research (Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. publishers) Healthy Aging and others and is a member of many professional organizations ( including Endocrine Society, American College of Sports Medicine, Growth Hormone Research Society , Supercentenarian Research Foundation and others).

Dr Ullis’ philosophy is to provide each patient the best medical experience possible by leaving no questions unanswered and no problems uncovered.

Dr. Ullis' areas of special interest include:

•Low testosterone syndromes and pituitary dysfunction such as androgen induced hypogonadism (AIH) and other pituitary disorders affecting the pitiutary-gonads / testes-axis,
•How to boost one's natural testosterone and growth hormone production without using external testosterone
•or growth hormone,
•Growth Hormone ( GH) releasing peptides: Sermorelin, Tesamorelin , GHRP-2, and many others GH releasing peptides and agents,
•Recombinant IGF-1 ( Increlex and Iplex),
•Longevity enhancement strategies,
•Weight loss and lean muscular body composition,
•“Turning on” one’s inherent regenerative - anabolic system
•How to recover faster from exercise and injury,
•Hyperbaric Oxygen (room air mixed with oxygen) therapy for various conditions,
•Sarcopenia ( muscle loss) and aging,
•Osteoporosis,
•Menopause and male andropause.

Here is his Youtube channel

You can buy his books on Amazon

I will be setting up an "Ask Dr Ullis" thread soon much as we have done for Dr Rotman in NYC and others.

Hello ExcelMale members

I am happy to be on this great site and I am happy to answer any questions related to...

As a reminder, my answers are for educational purposes and do not constitute medical advice as you should always consult your physician to discuss any changes to your treatments.

Dr Ullis

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching