Defy medical - long wait time for meds

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rkhal

Got started with Defy based on the positive reviews from this site. Very happy with the service and their doctors so far. Only complaint I would have is I feel like the wait time to get your meds seems pretty long in my opinion.

So I go on Thursday for my consultation, pay for and order my meds the same day. I was told within 24-72 hrs The meds would be shipped. So in my mind end of the day Tuesday at the latest I will have a tracking number. No tracking number is recieved so I call Defy. Am told they didn't put the order in until Friday and the pharmacy did not get it until Monday. I paid for overnight so I am told I "should" get my meds by Saturday.

So if I recieve them Saturday thats 9 days to get my meds, if they don't come Sat I'm looking at next week so 10+ days. I've never heard of such a long wait for meds. Especially for ppl that need meds for trt who feel like crap, am I wrong here or is a more timely delivery system something Defy should look into?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I usually see 3-4 days to get a tracking number then dependent on if it's Hallandale, FL, or Empower in Houston, time in transit can be as much as 4-5 days with regular ground shipping. There's also some lag there due to the pharmacy tells Defy who in turn tells you, the tracking information.

Pro tip: make yourself an account on UPS.com and Fedex.com, that way anything shipped to your address you'll get a notification, often sooner than Defy notify's you.

You should be upset the number of days you stated above.

Rkhal

Well just got my tracking number and it is coming tomorrow so 6 days from when I put the order in (the correct time I was originally told). I guess the person I spoke to had the wrong info.

ERO

I have had the same experience off and on. Sometimes I get meds quick (I always pay for 2nd day shipping) but sometimes it takes like 8-9 business days and then I am asking myself why I bothered with 2nd day shipping when it did not even ship for a week after I placed the order.

I tend to place an order tho everytime they call me with a reminder...I still ahve an unopened 5mL Cyp vial and they're calling me today in fact so I'll place an order and kind of go end around the delivery times that it doesn't matter. But I have in the past been thinking I was going to be 1-3 days of not getting my refills and it gets to be aggravating when the order is placed ~10 days prior to that.

I think I'd get better delivery with a USPS small flat rate box and it's half the cost they're charging for UPS and FedEx but that's the pharmacy and not Defy.

sebco

My only complaints circle around the office staff which is who you're dealing with.
I agree with you on that. I paid for the 2 day delivery and it was the same experience. Staff didn't made the order until 2 days later. I'm going to try to schedule my next delivery as far out as I can and avoid paying the 2 day delivery. It feels like a waste of money, specially when you don't get the order place right away

Rkhal

I forgot to ask this at my consult. How far out are you allowed to schedule your delivery? Does it have to be just as you are running out or can you schedule when you have like 14 days of meds left?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me