Opinions on my labs please

Buy Lab Tests Online

tweedr992

I have read quite a bit the last couple days and I plan to continue doing so to better educate myself. I just wanted some input from some more experienced people like yourselves on how much TRT might benefit me. I am always tired and extremely moody, and I can't seem to get anywhere with the gym anymore. I apologize for not having more information to give you just yet, but my Test came back at 60 and my Free Test was 1. From what I read, this is terrible. Is it possible that it was down due to other issues? Such as time of day or my eating habits? I'm getting tested again in a month, and I will then make the decision to go on TRT. My other question was how much Test do you think they will give me and how often at these numbers? Sorry for rambling, I just wasn't sure how to ask these questions and this is all new to me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
We'd like to see whatever labs you might have, a screenshot or attachment, but when you retest please be fasted, water only for 8-10hrs and have your blood drawn early in the morning like 7 or 8 AM.

Matt Leiser

Hi and welcome! What are the ranges applied to those labs? Are you able to screenshot your results and post them? Do you have any other lab results available? What are your vitals - age, height, weight etc...? What is your diet like? Please provide all the info,you can so you can generate a healthy discussion.

tweedr992

I do not have my lab results with me at this time, sorry! But I am 32 at approximately 185 pounds and 5'7". For my diet, I wouldn't say it is the best by any means, but it isn't the worst either. A lot of this is due to my schedule and my career, but I try to eat healthy throughout each week and drink water. I do tend to eat snacks and fast food every so often due to always being on the road, but I definitely try to limit it. I will be sure to follow up later on with actual lab results when I get them. I know it is all going to depend on each person individually, but how drastic of a change is one's testosterone levels from morning time to evening? Does it drop significantly throughout the day?

I also wanted to add that I'm not a drinker, but I chew tobacco, not sure if that has anything to do with it. And I was definitely fertile at one point because I have 3 little boys with two of them being twins, but I do notice a difference in my lack of sex drive. I don't do much in regards to cardio, but I hit the weights at least 4 times a week. I understand you guys would need to see some lab results though and I'll try to get them to you. Thanks

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Can you tell us where you live, are you in the States? And we're tests other than total and free testosterone run? Those are certainly critical, but not enough. Given your age, young, even more scrutiny needs to be given to your options. We hope you'll be back with more information.

FOX1

I do not have my lab results with me at this time, sorry! But I am 32 at approximately 185 pounds and 5'7". For my diet, I wouldn't say it is the best by any means, but it isn't the worst either. A lot of this is due to my schedule and my career, but I try to eat healthy throughout each week and drink water. I do tend to eat snacks and fast food every so often due to always being on the road, but I definitely try to limit it. I will be sure to follow up later on with actual lab results when I get them. I know it is all going to depend on each person individually, but how drastic of a change is one's testosterone levels from morning time to evening? Does it drop significantly throughout the day?

I also wanted to add that I'm not a drinker, but I chew tobacco, not sure if that has anything to do with it. And I was definitely fertile at one point because I have 3 little boys with two of them being twins, but I do notice a difference in my lack of sex drive. I don't do much in regards to cardio, but I hit the weights at least 4 times a week. I understand you guys would need to see some lab results though and I'll try to get them to you. Thanks

What has your doctor (GP) recommended? or has he lined up a consultation with a Consultant Urologist?
It would be a big mistake to start TRT without full medical advice.
It is far too easy to read items on medication and think all your troubles will be fixed out if you start on TRT and other medications listed here.
Ensure you get full professional guidance and backing from your GP, that way if all goes to shit, you have immediate assistance.

You eat snacks & fast food, you have a busy job, you have kids and you train 4 times a week, perhaps you are simply "burned out"

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me