Anyone using Magnesium Oil?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Tons of information touting the health benefits and the better bioavailability of transdermal application of magnesium oil. Claims of positive benefits on free testosterone levels, lower shbg, increased dhea, etc.

Anyone using this with positive results?

ref:
http://www.ancient-minerals.com/products/magnesium-videos/mike-mahler-dhea/

I am kind of skeptic of all the claims. Magnesium definitely has many health benefits and using transdermal may improve absorption but I would say it is far better to get magnesium through diet mind you not everyone eats enough of the right foods daily to obtain benefits so supplementation is key. I did try the ancient minerals transdermal spray the strongest dosage product and was using 15 squirts per thigh than rubbing into skin (just put on legs before bed and let soak in) but advice I could give if you decide to try out is massage into the area of the body you are applying let sit 15 minutes than have a shower or wash of as the chloride will leave a residue on the skin and it can be irritating as after a week of using it my thighs broke out in little red welts and it was extremely itchy. I did notice an improvement in sleep but overall it is hard to say as I only used for 1 month than gave up. I also tried using on underarms and have to admit it is a wicked natural deodorant as applying after shower in morning you are stank free all day but same scenario my underarms ended up extremely itchy due to the chloride residue.

Vince

Super Moderator
read the label most say it is sea water which gets Mg from mg chloride..expensive sea water
the rbc mg is well regulated by the body you need it in the tissue but there are no tissue biopsies or reliable test to measure the level and oral supplementation increases bowel transit time and you will lose more, transdermal is better regulated against over dose.

http://www.ancient-minerals.com/

HanOng

I am a huge magnesium user, ranging from topical magnesium oil to bisglycinate powder and citrate / malate pills.

Started due to insomnia but it didn't help much but continued due to the many purported benefits; weird thing is, I do not feel much of a difference when I high-dose or low-dose it.

Any comments?

HanOng

Thanks Vince again!

Do you reckon that I am not deficient in magnesium then? (since I do not feel the difference when high or low dosing it)

2g of magnesium from a variety of sources did not send me to the toilet too.

OMI100

I am looking into the TD applications.
Here is a link to the manufactures web site with some info.
There is a ton of anecdotal reports of positive results from the TD applications.
I sent a bottle of the Mag oil with melatonin to the DAU as a test.
Now if I can get her to use it I may see if it helps her.
I also ordered a bottle w/ MSN.
Using it in the A.M. after showering.
I just did a MAG,RBC test so I have a basic baseline to gage if it works or not.
I will keep on the sups I am taking w/the added MAG spray and give it 30 days or so and see where I am at.
https://zechstein-magnesium-oil.com/en/transdermal

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching