Good Numbers, Gyno Concerns

Buy Lab Tests Online

JQ88

The scale is showing weight gain and I can feel it absolutely 100%.

Armour thyroid is making me gain weight... yet it helps tremendously with mood energy and cognitive function.

Quite the dilemma.

Any advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

In short we would have to know what your adrenal labs are and thyroid and Iron/ferritin and TRT... and whatever else you are presently taking. etc.

There were a number of meds I could not tolerate when my adrenal/cortisol was low. Once that was fixed it was no longer a problem.

JQ88

My cortisol has always come back very low.

Armour has seemed to raise it.

I am currently taking R.E.D. From Mike mahler for adrenals. Dr. Delgado also has a great adrenal product.

60mg cyp .25mg AI eod.

Posted my labs.

TT 1245
E2 16
TSH 1.4 (.5-4.5)
Ft3 mid range
Ft4 mid range

There is no doubt about it. Armour has changed my body composition. Just softer overall. Especially belly and chest. Have needed more AI. That being said, I feel amazing on armour thyroid. More focused. Think quicker. Thoughts flow better. My writing has improved and speed in which I write.

Those thyroid labs were on 30mg Armour am and pm. When I take 60/60 I feel even better but notice hot temperatures so maybe that's a signal it's too much for me.

Maybe I shouldn't have jumped up so quick on the armour. But mentally it is fantastic. So much energy. So much focus.

There is no question it has made my body softer. It's softer overall especially in the stomach and chest.

If anyone has a productive response I would appreciate it.

ratbag

Do you have any salivary (saliva) labs for your cortisol levels? It's the first hormone you must get right because thyroid and TRT need normal cortisol levels. Same is said for Iron/ferritin.

The best salivary labs are by ZRT lab. (google it) They send you a kit to collect your saliva for morning, lunch, dinner and bedtime. With that you know where you stand. I didn't see iron/ferritin. Without that info your banging your head against the wall.

JQ88

No I don't have iron or ferritin or saliva test and honestly it shouldn't have to be that complicated.

When I donate blood they say my iron is really good. I am supporting adrenals.

Bottom line armour makes me feel great so it obviously works however has cause an increase in body fat and has cause body composition changes. Wider trunk more fat around nipples. Softer in the belly.

Maybe I need some direct free t3. But armour should just be a boost to our natural production

ratbag

It's not complicated. Without knowing those labs you and no one else knows, not even your MD. You are all shooting in the dark hoping something will help... in essence you are all guessing and making assumptions. Not a very good health plan. Now you are asking us to guess what you should do. I took adrenal support meds and they didn't work.. lots of people don't have success with that stuff, just because your taking it you assume it's supporting your weak adrenals. Stop making assumptions and get to work or get used to feeling sub standard... Your E2 test was that sensitive? doesn't look like it.

JQ88

Rat bag I appreciate your response.

I don't feel sub standard.

I feel terrific.

The armour has caused body composition changes.

I will try to get those labs on next report.

No e2 was standard.

I gauge e2 by morning wood and labs.

Aromatase fluctuates a lot.

Will Brink

Rat bag I appreciate your response.

I don't feel sub standard.

I feel terrific.

The armour has caused body composition changes.

I will try to get those labs on next report.

No e2 was standard.

I gauge e2 by morning wood and labs.

Aromatase fluctuates a lot.

Which is different than simple weight gain if one loses some BF and gains some FFM. Thyroid meds do not cause fat gain in people, and people have been using thyroid (ill advised) for wight loss for decades due to its impact on metabolism. Check actual body comp and look elsewhere as the cause of the weight gain if the increase was FB. If the increase was FFM, which is not impossible with correction of thyroid hormones.

JQ88

I added DHEA 25mg at night and maybe the dhea is the culprit for increase in e2.

I didn't think 25mg/day could spike estrogen but I guess it's possible.

If dhea causes an increase in estrogen and causes us to use more AI, then do the positives outweigh the negatives for dhea?

Is dhea necessary?

ratbag

I added DHEA 25mg at night and maybe the dhea is the culprit for increase in e2.

I didn't think 25mg/day could spike estrogen but I guess it's possible.

If dhea causes an increase in estrogen and causes us to use more AI, then do the positives outweigh the negatives for dhea?

Is dhea necessary?

I take DHEA because my labs were very low, so my MD suggested to try it...so I did and I felt much better.

Are we guessing here?

JQ88

My dhea on last labs was 226 (106-464) so I added 25mg dhea.

I've needed more AI since last labs keeping everything else the same.

No not guessing. Just difficulty nailing down e2 and AI dosing. Seems to fluctuate greatly.

Wondering if dhea or armour thyroid is the culprit. Trying to take one variable at a time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me