New Blood Work...Any Feedback?

Buy Lab Tests Online

timk

I just got my blood work results and if you have any feedback that would be great.

I apply 1.2 ML(120MG) Compounded Cream to my shoulders every morning.

I have low energy.
I have a slight pain in my chest (left side) and arm constantly. It is not caused by swimming or weight lifting because the pain is there even when I am not participating in those activities.

I drink one 5hr energy in the morning with 16oz of water...does nothing for my energy and is equivalent to one cup of coffee.

I have a relatively clean diet. I don't drink soda or alcohol. I have two eggs for breakfast, RX bar snack PB&J for lunch, Vega Bar for snack and lean meat with veggies for dinner.

I ride my bike 2 times a week for a total of 40 miles.
I swim twice a week for a total of 2 miles.
I run 3 times a week for a total of 15 miles.

I am doing a V02 Max test this Tuesday and my doctor said it will give him a good look at my heart. He also did another blood test to check my cholesterol.

Why would my chest have pain all the time? It was not like this before starting TRT a year ago.

Attachments

• Blood Work.jpg
    Blood Work.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 231
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Your doctor used the wrong E2 test for starters. You need the sensitive E2, not the one for females that your doc used. Also, your Total T is only 274 - that is "Low T" so its no wonder you are not feeling much from treatment - or are these tests pre-TRT? If so, how long have you been on TRT?

Common mistake with creams is opposite injections, you have to apply the cream about two hours before your blood draw or you'll obviously look low T (again). I'm assuming cream was not applied that day before the bloods.

timk

Your doctor used the wrong E2 test for starters. You need the sensitive E2, not the one for females that your doc used. Also, your Total T is only 274 - that is "Low T" so its no wonder you are not feeling much from treatment - or are these tests pre-TRT? If so, how long have you been on TRT?
I've been on TRT for a year now. I first started on injections and switched to cream.

timk

Common mistake with creams is opposite injections, you have to apply the cream about two hours before your blood draw or you'll obviously look low T (again). I'm assuming cream was not applied that day before the bloods.

Why is that?

The blood draw was done before I applied the cream.

Why is that?

The blood draw was done before I applied the cream.

With creams you have to see where it's getting you too, means you apply it before your testing, appx two hours. The proof is here in front of you, you're here saying you have a problem when you're testing regimen is flawed. Why your chest hurts...who knows? Time for a physical exam by your Dr?

JMP

I would drop the 5hr energy for a week or two and see if that helps your chest and arm pain. With that said, those symptoms sound worrisome and a doctor should be brought in to the discussion for sure.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me