Libido already increased after a week

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

I only did 2 injections so far( 45 mgs each of test cyp ). I am already getting morning erections as well as a nice increase in libido. Curious what me levels are. The morning erections are a tell tale sign ( usually ) that things are working out. Mood is good as well. No hcg and no arimidex .
What a difference a week makes. I feel like a different person.
i doubt my levels are much different than when i was using clomid but clomid does nothing for mood or libido.
my only issue is prostate. Everytime i ejaculate, my prostate feels swollen and irritated for 2 days. Thats a prostatitis issue i had for 5 years. No infection which means anti biotics dont work. It sucks, i feel like i have something stuck up there.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Don't be to surprised if in a couple of weeks you begin to feel run down and lose those improvements, it happens to a lot of us. When I first started TRT the honeymoon phase only lasted a week and soon began to feel fatigued and lost all improvements, the good news is it will all come back in a couple of months. What were your levels before you began TRT, include lab ranges.

I only did 2 injections so far( 45 mgs each of test cyp ). I am already getting morning erections as well as a nice increase in libido. Curious what me levels are. The morning erections are a tell tale sign ( usually ) that things are working out. Mood is good as well. No hcg and no arimidex .
What a difference a week makes. I feel like a different person.
i doubt my levels are much different than when i was using clomid but clomid does nothing for mood or libido.

Morning erections can be improved from the rapid acting vasodilatory proprieties of testosterone.

Anything else is placebo.

My personal theory is that a lot of guys experience a placebo effect improving mood right away from the sheer power of injecting, that tapers off before the actual changes from testosterone kick in, causing his guys to report immediate improvement in symptoms and then the crash.

Give it 2 months. That's when major benefits appear.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would think in a short time you'll be raising level of testosterone injections. I would think you should inject at least 100mg weekly to feel good. Probably even higher.

Last edited:

lexer

James
45mgs 2x per week. ( monday and thursday ). I feel good. Morning erections, libido is good as is my mood.
Ive done T many times before and i always notice improvement rather quickly.
in 2 mire weeks i wilk get blood drawn but this dose seems fine. You want to feel normal and good energy on the lowest dise possible.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me