Anaztrozole Timing with TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

TestBoss

Hi All,

So i was curious, my doctor has me on every 6 day injections. Do you guys tailor your AI around that schedule. Like should i take it the day of my shot? I'm on a MWF AI regimen. However, I don't want my estrogen through the roof on those first couple of days. It was up there at 55 last time I had my "peak" checked. For example I gave myself a shot today, what should the timing be with the AI? Or does it just build up in your system. I'm on .5 mg M,W,F. I just feel like some days my emotions are out of control like crying for no reason, angry, etc.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TestBoss

Anybody online? I don't want to be an emotional wreck due to doctors not telling me how to use the AI. I don't want my estrogen to be through the roof and get gyno

get'n there

Hi All,

So i was curious, my doctor has me on every 6 day injections. Do you guys tailor your AI around that schedule. Like should i take it the day of my shot? I'm on a MWF AI regimen. However, I don't want my estrogen through the roof on those first couple of days. It was up there at 55 last time I had my "peak" checked. For example I gave myself a shot today, what should the timing be with the AI? Or does it just build up in your system. I'm on .5 mg M,W,F. I just feel like some days my emotions are out of control like crying for no reason, angry, etc.

Im still trying to work things out too. But from what I've read & what I do .5 3 times a week is way to much. It could drop you dn below an E2 of 15 which is said to be worse than being to high. It's said it takes more time to correct a low E2 than it does to bring down a high E2. Low E2 is suppose to put you into a bad worse place than high E2. You might consider .25 the day of your injection. Its suppose to work with the TRT & .25 3 times a week.The only way to really know is to do a blood test on the last day before inject & again at peak about 48 hrs after inject.

get'n there

Anybody online? I don't want to be an emotional wreck due to doctors not telling me how to use the AI. I don't want my estrogen to be through the roof and get gyno

I don'y blame you on this. Man boobs can be far more expensive to remove than the cost of blood tests.

TestBoss

Yeah i had to have plastic surgery to remove them before I went on TRT. They came out of nowhere when I was in my 20s. Talk about embarrassing and self-conscious. It was insane. Totally messed with my head emotionally. Yeah it cost me 5 grand to have them removed plus i have scars from it. Thankfully they are fading away. It was definitely worth it to have it done. I'm not as self conscious of it and have no more extreme anxiety about it.

Like should I take an AI on the days of injection or does it straight up build up in your system after taking it a while? I'm not trying to be a bloated whale or have man boobs again. Screw that.

Also i don't want to feel like a woman with high estrogen.

Thanks all. By the way, health warehouse is a good place to order needles. Thanks to Vince for telling me about that place.

CoastWatcher

Hi All,

Please detail your protocol. Estradiol is not a waste product, but a necessary hormone. Testing only yields reliable information if done at trough" just prior to your injection. So...protocol and labs, please.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me