E2 crash- recent bloods

Buy Lab Tests Online

nurselyfe

Been dealing with a bad estrogen crash that occurred in early June, confirmed by blood work showing E2=<5pg/ml (7.6-42.6) (June 19th). My symptoms were depression, paranoia, bone pain, joints kinda hurt, BLOATED and water retention (yes bloating - hence why i thought i was having high e2), flatness, anxiety, no pumps, night sweats, hair loss.

On July 19th, Had an E2 sensitive test done which came to 89 (<29pg/ml) with high e2 symptoms such as A LOT of water retention, good but not as good libido, puffy nipple, no pumps in gym. This blood work was done 12 days of no anastrazole & 200mg Test E a week (100mg x2 a week) that put me at 2,300 TT (changed to pharm grade testosterone.

After I got that result, I took 2.25mg of adex spread throughout an entire 12 days. Got retested using Non-senstive test from Quest. E2=18 (<39) this was on July 31st. I didn't feel any different. Same exact symptoms. Before you guys say it, I know the non-sensitive test that Quest uses (immunoassay method) isn't as reliable as the LC/MS/MS. I also know a couple guys here have the opposite with the non-sensitive test where it comes back lower the LC/MS/MS.

On July 31st I reduced my T cyp dosage to 60mg x2 week, because I found a TRT doc, who wants me at 900-1200 TT, and 100mg x2 week put me at 2300.

CURRENT PROTOCOL SINCE July 31st, Test Cypionate 60mg E3.5D, 300IU HCG on injection day, and .25mg anastrazole 12-24 hours post injection. I still feel the exact same as I did since my E2=89.

So I'm asking, is it possible my E2 needs to be lower than 18 this for ME to feel good since E2 is highly individualized and how each man feels at certain serum level of E2?

I am getting another E2 test next week, and a full panel on september 6th.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I think this E2 discussion is all moot if you're not getting the correct tests, it's as simple, and as important, as that. And given you've flip flopped around with your treatment protocol...it's all rather moot. Stable and steady consistency backed with the proper tests is the only path forward.

As far as the level, 18 by most any standard is too low but again, wrong test, so you have no idea what you're E really is.

Right? <rhetorical>

nurselyfe

Right which is why I am keeping my protocol as stated. I asked my doc to prescribe me an E2 test and I will be taking it next tuesday. If it's not sensitive, I will get my own. But I really do feel the same exact way I did at E2=89 using a sensitive test and E2=18 non sensitive. I want to feel like I used to feel.

madman

Super Moderator
Been dealing with a bad estrogen crash that occurred in early June, confirmed by blood work showing E2=<5pg/ml (7.6-42.6) (June 19th). My symptoms were depression, paranoia, bone pain, joints kinda hurt, BLOATED and water retention (yes bloating - hence why i thought i was having high e2), flatness, anxiety, no pumps, night sweats, hair loss.

On July 19th, Had an E2 sensitive test done which came to 89 (<29pg/ml) with high e2 symptoms such as A LOT of water retention, good but not as good libido, puffy nipple, no pumps in gym. This blood work was done 12 days of no anastrazole & 200mg Test E a week (100mg x2 a week) that put me at 2,300 TT (changed to pharm grade testosterone.

After I got that result, I took 2.25mg of adex spread throughout an entire 12 days. Got retested using Non-senstive test from Quest. E2=18 (<39) this was on July 31st. I didn't feel any different. Same exact symptoms. Before you guys say it, I know the non-sensitive test that Quest uses (immunoassay method) isn't as reliable as the LC/MS/MS. I also know a couple guys here have the opposite with the non-sensitive test where it comes back lower the LC/MS/MS.

On July 31st I reduced my T cyp dosage to 60mg x2 week, because I found a TRT doc, who wants me at 900-1200 TT, and 100mg x2 week put me at 2300.

CURRENT PROTOCOL SINCE July 31st, Test Cypionate 60mg E3.5D, 300IU HCG on injection day, and .25mg anastrazole 12-24 hours post injection. I still feel the exact same as I did since my E2=89.

So I'm asking, is it possible my E2 needs to be lower than 18 this for ME to feel good since E2 is highly individualized and how each man feels at certain serum level of E2?

I am getting another E2 test next week, and a full panel on september 6th.

Of course you were going to have elevated e2 with a tt2300 hence the high e2 symptoms and if you changed to pharma grade were you self treating on the 200mg/week protocol? After your high e2 results(sensitive assay) you added 2.25mg adex than retested and e2 number comes back low(standard assay) so more than likely too low now but should have had the sensitive done to have a reliable comparison to when your e2 was high with no adex on 200mg/week(100mg 2x/week). So here is where it gets really wacky you reduced your dose to 60mg E3.5D added 300IU HCG on inj. day and instead of leaving out the adex to really see how the lower dose would effect your e2 levels as testing after 6 weeks on just the testosterone/hcg which would have more than likely put your e2 in a healthy range you still added adex .25mg 12-24hrs post injection? How in gods name did you ever expect to know how the lower dose reduction ( from 200mg/week to a significant drop to 120mg/week) was going to affect your e2 as dropping dose from 200 mg-120mg/week in and of itself may very well have put your e2 in a good range let alone let you know where your e2 level would be without adex but you went and added adex right away to new protocol. Rash/impulsive changes will only result in CONFUSION!

nurselyfe

Of course you were going to have elevated e2 with a tt2300 hence the high e2 symptoms and if you changed to pharma grade were you self treating on the 200mg/week protocol? After your high e2 results(sensitive assay) you added 2.25mg adex than retested and e2 number comes back low(standard assay) so more than likely too low now but should have had the sensitive done to have a reliable comparison to when your e2 was high with no adex on 200mg/week(100mg 2x/week). So here is where it gets really wacky you reduced your dose to 60mg E3.5D added 300IU HCG on inj. day and instead of leaving out the adex to really see how the lower dose would effect your e2 levels as testing after 6 weeks on just the testosterone/hcg which would have more than likely put your e2 in a healthy range you still added adex .25mg 12-24hrs post injection? How in gods name did you ever expect to know how the lower dose reduction ( from 200mg/week to a significant drop to 120mg/week) was going to affect your e2 as dropping dose from 200 mg-120mg/week in and of itself may very well have put your e2 in a good range let alone let you know where your e2 level would be without adex but you went and added adex right away to new protocol. Rash/impulsive changes will only result in CONFUSION!

My doctor wants me within range. So I started with 120mg a week based on my prior bloods.

And at E2=18, I still did not feel good. Still bloated, no pumps in the gym, less vascular, feel like the testosterone isn't "working" but I did not FEEL crashed. I know my crashed symptoms. I still feel nothing like I used to.

Does anyone have any advice then what I should do besides obviously stay on my protocol consistently? I said I've been on a consistent protocol since July 31st.

I have a prescription to get my E2 tested. And I have a prescription to get a full blood panel for Ferritin, CBC w/ diff, FSH, LH, PSA, Prolactin, Estradiol, Free Test, Total T, DHEA, IGF-1, and Cortisol.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me