New member - about me

Buy Lab Tests Online

nurselyfe

Just an introduction,

I'm 23 years old. I have a B.S. in cell and molecular biology and I am currently in nursing school with intent in going into anesthesiology or urology as an advanced nurse practitioner.

I'm lean and healthy and eat a nutritious diet and get a decent amount of sleep for being in rigorous program.

I stupidly touched testosterone when I was just 20 years old. My first 8 or so months, I used a copious amount of 300-500mg weekly. Never any orals. Never any other injectables. After that period I dropped down to a maximum of 150mg a week. Never had any health issues while taking testosterone and always felt incredible. However, after learning A LOT (understatement) I regret every touching testosterone as I felt just fine before it.

Come this may, I started having issues with estradiol management. I will probably end up making a post about that but I feel like I've been in hormone hell. Hair loss, depression, anxiety, weaker libido (but still there), and decreased performance in the gym.

I now have a TRT doctor and am following a strict protocol. It's 60mg T Cyp E3.5D, 300IU Hcg E3.5D, and .25mg anastrazole E3.5D 12 hours after my shot. Have had a ton of recent blood work and everything looks great except my estrogen. It's either too high or too low. My goals are to restore my happiness that I once had before by fixing this issue and eventually come off TRT completely.

Hoping I can provide just as much useful information as the amount I seek. Thanks for reading!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Saxon

Have you considered going ahead and doing a really solid PCT and being done with it? The longer you are shut down, the more difficult it may be to recover although I believe the human body to be capable of astounding recovery especially when treated properly.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me