Help Me Convince Doctor to Use HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

get'n there

No additional risk with HCG unless you have testicular cancer. The same monitoring holds for TRT+HCG as does for TRT only. As Coast pointed out, TRT + HCG is almost universal for contemporary TRT management.

My Doctor wants me to provide medical report(s), IE JAMA or some other credible well know Medical report/studies, that say's that HCG is a good part of TRT & successfully deals with side effects of TRT such as testicular size, tight scrotum, and little or no excretion of of fluid.

Where can I find this reports to print out and provide him?

My doctor says he uses HCG for weight loss. I looked this up and there is no approval for using HCG in wt. loss and info available suggests there's no much to support the claim.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
My Doctor wants me to provide medical report(s), IE JAMA or some other credible well know Medical report/studies, that say's that HCG is a good part of TRT & successfully deals with side effects of TRT such as testicular size, tight scrotum, and little or no excretion of of fluid.

Where can I find this reports to print out and provide him?

My doctor says he uses HCG for weight loss. I looked this up and there is no approval for using HCG in wt. loss and info available suggests there's no much to support the claim.

If your doctor believes that hCG can be used for weight loss, you're going to the wrong doctor.

get'n there

I have a tendency to believe that. But he is what I have for now.

There is discussion on the net about HCG used for weight loss. I can't see but dr. said it and its on the net.

get'n there

If your doctor believes that hCG can be used for weight loss, you're going to the wrong doctor.

I have a tendency to believe that. But he is what I have for now. If HCG is used in conjunction with TRT which it is, there must be creditable studies that I can offer the doctor as he asked me for.

There is discussion on the net about HCG used for weight loss. I can't see but dr. said it and its on the net.

get'n there

When I started TRT, I did start using 500iu of HCG every 3 1/2 days and continued that HCG protocol.

I'd like to get on HCG with my TRT also. I asked my doctor for it. He wants reseach reports from a well known or known research group. Have you seen research reports that I can print and offer my doctor.

madman

Super Moderator
Thank you but I need a study. He wants reseach reports from a well known or known research group.

There are minimal studies on the use of hcg combined with testosterone as most studies regarding hcg are related to recovery of fertility after trt/aas use or as an alternative to trt therapy. Here is a study that will give you some insight https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2004-0802 another https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23260550

Last edited:

OMI100

Your other option is the Nike motto.... "Just do it" and keep quiet.... You can source it off shore yourself and it is not that expensive.

Vince

Super Moderator
Someone mentioned that I think & gave me and India link I believe. It concerns me get'n stuff from a Foreign country.
The India pharmacies have good quality products, I was also concerned when I first starting using them. It takes some research but I think you'll be happy with results.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
There are 5 studies listed here:

Thread: Two Studies That Used HCG with Testosterone

The easiest way to get a hCG prescription is to say that your testicles have shrunk in such a way that they recede into your body while you are having sex which creates pain and discomfort. The second easiest way is to use Dr Lipshultz' study as evidence that hCG may preserve fertility while on testosterone.

I am attaching more papers for download (registered members only)

get'n there

There are 5 studies listed here:

Thread: Two Studies That Used HCG with Testosterone

The easiest way to get a hCG prescription is to say that your testicles have shrunk in such a way that they recede into your body while you are having sex which creates pain and discomfort. The second easiest way is to use Dr Lipshultz' study as evidence that hCG may preserve fertility while on testosterone.

I am attaching more papers for download (registered members only)

Thank you this may help.

The problems brought on are a bit troubling.

I have been looking for another way to get HCG also. Problem is it comes with Sodium Chloride. It doesn't to come in a kit with the Biostatic water. What I read suggests I'll have to get a RX for BAC. I looked at another thread on this but there doesn't seem to be any clear answer on it.

Thank you

CoastWatcher

Thank you this may help.

The problems brought on are a bit troubling.

I have been looking for another way to get HCG also. Problem is it comes with Sodium Chloride. It doesn't to come in a kit with the Biostatic water. What I read suggests I'll have to get a RX for BAC. I looked at another thread on this but there doesn't seem to be any clear answer on it.

Thank you
Between this and the FDA-approved package insert, you have sufficient information for a reasonable man or woman. That is the government approved use of HCG - appropriate for hypogonadism, inappropriate for dieting. It doesn't get any more authoritative than that.

Your doctor clearly has never read that insert - the first thing he should do. It is a distillation of the research he pompously asked you for.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me