Help Me Convince Doctor to Use HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

get'n there

Between this and the FDA-approved package insert, you have sufficient information for a reasonable man or woman. That is the government approved use of HCG - appropriate for hypogonadism, inappropriate for dieting. It doesn't get any more authoritative than that.

Your doctor clearly has never read that insert - the first thing he should do. It is a distillation of the research he pompously asked you for.

I gotta wonder about him.

I'm under the impression that it isn't approved. I read a report it isn't approved for weight.

I've never seen the insert. If I had I might have been able to talk about it with him.

get'n there

BAC water

Imwouldmthink any good compounding pharmacy could sell you bac-water. Ask some.

Defy Medical offers HCG support for men who can't obtain it through their doctor.

I contacted a good Compounding Pharmacy for the Biostatic water, BAC, and they said it requires a prescription. I asked him what a doctor would write a prescription for BAC for he said he didn't know, but the doc could just write it.

This problem makes it difficult to buy from Reliable RX unless someone knows where it can be bought on the net. It just doesn't seem like a good idea to make my own.

CoastWatcher

I contacted a good Compounding Pharmacy for the Biostatic water, BAC, and they said it requires a prescription. I asked him what a doctor would write a prescription for BAC for he said he didn't know, but the doc could just write it.

This problem makes it difficult to buy from Reliable RX unless someone knows where it can be bought on the net. It just doesn't seem like a good idea to make my own.
No, it's not a good idea to make your own. I sent you the FDA insert, and Nelson sent a copy. Show it to your doctor; there is nothing more authoritative. Nothing.

Last edited:

j4ever

if you can get a script and ins will cover that be great, if not you can get on your own for cheap, and bac water is very easy to obtain

get'n there

if you can get a script and ins will cover that be great, if not you can get on your own for cheap, and bac water is very easy to obtain

You have a location I can get the BAC water without an RX, because the I contacted a good Compounding Pharmacy for the Biostatic water, BAC, and they said it requires a prescription. I asked him what a doctor would write a prescription for BAC for he said he didn't know, but the doc could just write it.

j4ever

You have a location I can get the BAC water without an RX, because the I contacted a good Compounding Pharmacy for the Biostatic water, BAC, and they said it requires a prescription. I asked him what a doctor would write a prescription for BAC for he said he didn't know, but the doc could just write it.

hcg is sourced from places that are talked about on here, as far as bac water I'm not sure I can give you a site, might be against rules, so I just say google is your friend.

Will Brink

My Doctor wants me to provide medical report(s), IE JAMA or some other credible well know Medical report/studies, that say's that HCG is a good part of TRT & successfully deals with side effects of TRT such as testicular size, tight scrotum, and little or no excretion of of fluid.

Where can I find this reports to print out and provide him?

My doctor says he uses HCG for weight loss. I looked this up and there is no approval for using HCG in wt. loss and info available suggests there's no much to support the claim.

See:

http://www.brinkzone.com/mens-health/trt-and-fertility-how-to-get-the-best-of-both-worlds-part-2/

That he uses it for weight loss but has no clue about it's use in TRT/HRT is not a good sign, but above covers the topic well

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me