USN Muscle Fuel Anabolic

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Check the label for either Beta Alanine, or Niacin, the BA if it's there is responsible for the prickly tingle feels. I looked over your link and I didn't see that the supplement facts label so I can't tell for myself if that is in there, but BA is a good ingredient.

madman

Super Moderator
Has anyone tried this stuff?
I have just bought 4kg and 2nd week on it, time will tell
I do feel a tingling in my fingers and some body parts after drinking.
http://www.fitness-101.co.uk/2012/usn-muscle-fuel-anabolic-review/
sure would like some reviews if anyone has tried this stuff

Basically what your paying for is a basic mass gainer with carbohydrate (simple high gi)/protein(whey/casein derived from milk) and the only effective ingredient added is creatine monohydrate 5000mg+creatine ethyl ester4400mg(which is not needed) as 9400mg creatine is overkill postworkout. As far as the HYPERBOLIC STACK(LOL)-taurine 1500mg has numerous health benefits but tribulus terrestris there is some vague research stating that when given to INFERTILE men there are improvements in libido/ed and you are on trt so a moot point!

fast-grow-anabolic_nutrifull.jpg

If you are just looking for a quick way to add calories in your diet to help increase lean mass than it is just a basic product and if you are mainly looking for a product that will aid in strength/muscle/endurance/recovery than you would be far better adding your own combination of creatine 3-5g/beta-alanine 3-6g/citrulline malate 2:1 at 6 g as these 3 ingredients alone will act synergistically and are backed up by lots of research especially creatine. To make it even better I would just ditch the weight gain powder and use ground oats+your choice of protein powder+(creatine/beta-alanine/citrulline malate).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me