Cheaper to get testosterone from compounding Pharmacy or local Pharmacy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

giannid

My script is up for renewal for my testosterone. I can get it filled from the compounding pharmacy they use for $75 or they will give me a script to use at my local pharmacy for $20. What does testosterone cost to purchase at a local Pharmacy? I'm pretty sure my insurance might cover some of the cost as Testosterone is available in generic. This is for Testosterone Cypionate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

D.Trump

GoodRX has consistently been cheaper than using my insurance. $45 at Walgreens for 10ML/200mg vials.

https://www.goodrx.com/testosterone...supply=&label_override=testosterone cypionate

Some forum members are having trouble getting the 10ML vials, but I've been getting them with no problem as recently as May. Apparently insurance is only allowing multiple 1ML vials now? All the more reason to go outside insurance and use GoodRX. Or you can just use the compounding pharmacy...price is just about the same.

Vince

Super Moderator
One reason I like a compounding pharmacy, they don't use cottonseed oil. I prefer Sesame or grapeseed oil that compounding pharmacy use.

khal

I tried to get a prescription from Defy for cyp because insurance covers it but they claim they can't write me one out of Florida so my only choice would be to go with them.
I wonder why that is though.

I tried to get a prescription from Defy for cyp because insurance covers it but they claim they can't write me one out of Florida so my only choice would be to go with them.
I wonder why that is though.

I find that difficult to believe, as Defy uses Empower Pharmacy and they are located in Texas (Houston). So if a script can be wrote to Empower, why cant it be wrote/used at CVS/Wallgreens? Either way it will cost you nearly the same amount, for me its easier to let Defy ship it to my home.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince why the preference for Sesame or grapeseed oils?
It may not even matter when injecting but, I regard it as unhealthy because it is too high in saturated fat and too low in monounsaturated fat. What's more, cottonseed oil may contain natural toxins and probably has unacceptably high levels of pesticide residues (cotton is not classified as a food crop, and farmers use many agrichemicals when growing it).

khal

I find that difficult to believe, as Defy uses Empower Pharmacy and they are located in Texas (Houston). So if a script can be wrote to Empower, why cant it be wrote/used at CVS/Wallgreens? Either way it will cost you nearly the same amount, for me its easier to let Defy ship it to my home.

I currently live in Atlanta GA and wanted them to sent the script to a Walmart but the nurse says they couldn't send the Test-Cyp but could do the rest because of laws of Florida governing controlled substances.
Just sounds bizarre but I said ok

ZoomyR6

I currently live in Atlanta GA and wanted them to sent the script to a Walmart but the nurse says they couldn't send the Test-Cyp but could do the rest because of laws of Florida governing controlled substances.
Just sounds bizarre but I said ok
Someone is misinformed. The gentleman I spoke with when I was inquiring about defy said they can electronically send a script over but they charge for that. I believe it was $20.

khal

Someone is misinformed. The gentleman I spoke with when I was inquiring about defy said they can electronically send a script over but they charge for that. I believe it was $20.
The one that told me this is an RN and I was charged $25 for calling in the script but not the testosterone cypionate.
I don't know whom to contact to correct this issue right now

j4ever

My script is up for renewal for my testosterone. I can get it filled from the compounding pharmacy they use for $75 or they will give me a script to use at my local pharmacy for $20. What does testosterone cost to purchase at a local Pharmacy? I'm pretty sure my insurance might cover some of the cost as Testosterone is available in generic. This is for Testosterone Cypionate.

you should check with your insurance's prescription program, that is the only way to know, after mine pays, my part for a 10ml vial is 30.00 dollars.

The one that told me this is an RN and I was charged $25 for calling in the script but not the testosterone cypionate.
I don't know whom to contact to correct this issue right now

Yeah one of the RN's there told me to take a Cortisol swab within 30 minutes of waking up. Once the results came in, I get a call from Dr at Defy who tells me I shouldve done the swab at 8 AM, not 3 AM when I woke up. smh

disclaimer...I still think Defy is Great!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me