Curcumin improves endothelial health study

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Just keep in mind what Examine.com says:

[FONT=&quot]For any systemic purpose (requiring absorption from the intestines), then an oral supplementation of curcumin in the range of 80-500mg would be required assuming an enhancement. Curcumin is poorly absorbed inherently, and one of the following is mandatory:[/FONT]

• Pairing curcumin with black pepper (piperine)
  • Curcumin phytosomes complexed with phosphatidylcholine (Meriva or BCM-95)
  • Curcumin nanoparticles (THERACURMIN)
  • Water-soluble curcumin (polyvinyl pyrrolidone)
[FONT=&quot]If one of the above enhancements are not used, then too little curcumin will be absorbed and even doses of up to 4,000mg may be wholly inactive (8-16g would only be slightly active).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If using curcumin for intestinal purposes, then absorption from the intestines into the blood is not necessarily required. Due to this, one can simply use turmeric at the dose of 2-4g daily or take curcumin supplementation without any of the aforementioned enhancements.[/FONT]

madman

Super Moderator
I always get a laugh from watching my father cook as he puts turmeric on everything and I try to tell him that the amount of curcumin that is in the turmeric is nowhere near the amount one would need to notice health benefits let alone absorption issues but if it eases his mind so be it!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me