Anything that is otc for elevated prolactin?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Doc won't prescribe caber and is not worried about my prolactin. Labcorp test range was 4 to 15 and mine was 16 so I was looking for a supplement that I could use to bring it down a bit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
theres a specific form of B6 that is thought in heavy doses to lower Prolactin, i had done some Google-Fu awhile back on this same subject. As a side note there are research chems available.

Vince do u recommend any research places that r good? Can u pm if we can't give it out openly. I saw p5p was suppose to be a better version of b6 but I don't know how much p5p to use? 50 to 200mg is a all they said.

Guided_by_Voices

Chaste berry. Available on amazon. suggested by defy. seems to work well for me for mild prolactin elevation. I've used B6 as well however it is possible to overdo both of these, so be careful.

Guided_by_Voices

I use one capsule which I think is 400mg about 3 times per week. That may not seem like much but as you will see if you research it, it can kill libido if you use too much, so I would start on the low side and experiment

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me