Dr. Dino Santocroce MD Toledo Clinic Urologist Toledo, Ohio

Buy Lab Tests Online

53lowt

After 6 years of trt my doc is getting ready to retire. Called Dr. Santocroce's office and was advised he managed low t patients for trt and hcg. Personable on intake which was rushed. Did Prostate exam and while his finger is jammed informs me he does NOT manage low t long term and will be referring me on but if I have need of a urologist in the future please call. WTF?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

Are you interested at all in a Tele-Medicine option or do you prefer face to face visits?
Also, are you open to cash pay?
Like Vince said above we are a site sponsor and would be happy to talk with you (PrimeBody).
You can always PM me with any questions.

Dave29

After 6 years of trt my doc is getting ready to retire. Called Dr. Santocroce's office and was advised he managed low t patients for trt and hcg. Personable on intake which was rushed. Did Prostate exam and while his finger is jammed informs me he does NOT manage low t long term and will be referring me on but if I have need of a urologist in the future please call. WTF?

Good luck - if you find a doc in the Toledo area for trt and hcg please let me know. I'm looking too.

53lowt

Met today with Dr. Timothy Schuster, MD, Promedica Urologist. The referral from Santocruce. Seems very familiar and current with regimens of Sub Q trt, anastrazole, HCG, and appropriate blood tests. Very personable, reasonable and took time to talk to me and review records. Part of a group so there will be someone available if he is incapacitated. I will be treating with him. Thank you for the help and input.

justinlabenne

I am meeting with Dr. Schuster at the end of October. How has he been thus far in terms of TRT Protocols you're on or anything in regards? just curious, any insight in to how it's going for you is appreciated. Thanks.

53lowt

Only met Dr. Schuster once to review past protocol and I was Very impressed. He was very familiar and discussed my entire Test Cyp, HCG and anastrazole as well as recent blood work. My Hematocrit was 53 so we tweaked the test down very slightly with another blood test a month after the tweak. He also has ordered blood draw prior to my 6 month follow up- something I prefer so we actually discuss the results. I think I have found my doc. Hope he works well for others.

53lowt

YES! Dr. Timothy Schuster of the Promedica Urology group. He has extensive training in fertility and hormonal issues in men. So far only office visit to interview to see if he would be a good choice and after discussion he ordered appropriate testing and I will officially switch the first of the year. I really like that tests are ordered BEFORE the scheduled appointment so I can discuss results with him and not get a report from the nurse.

CoastWatcher

YES! Dr. Timothy Schuster of the Promedica Urology group. He has extensive training in fertility and hormonal issues in men. So far only office visit to interview to see if he would be a good choice and after discussion he ordered appropriate testing and I will officially switch the first of the year. I really like that tests are ordered BEFORE the scheduled appointment so I can discuss results with him and not get a report from the nurse.
Please check back with us and let us know how you find Dr. Schuster's practice to be. We always appreciate any names of doctors who know how this game is played. All the best.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me