AVOID Dr. Dana Ohl MD University of Michigan Urology

Buy Lab Tests Online

53lowt

Very disappointed upon an intake. Ridiculed the med student Dr. Ohl sent in to take history. Belittled nurse. and then turned on me: I have been on trt for six years and doctor has semi retired and readying to fully retire so looking for new care. UofM website claims this urologist specializes in low t. He had never heard of Subq injections; Asked if I was really "THAT attached to your testicles" to want Hcg and claims state of the art TRT is Office administered long lasting shot (not pellets) that you will get every six weeks. I ran!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Very disappointed upon an intake. Ridiculed the med student Dr. Ohl sent in to take history. Belittled nurse. and then turned on me: I have been on trt for six years and doctor has semi retired and readying to fully retire so looking for new care. UofM website claims this urologist specializes in low t. He had never heard of Subq injections; Asked if I was really "THAT attached to your testicles" to want Hcg and claims state of the art TRT is Office administered long lasting shot (not pellets) that you will get every six weeks. I ran!
Who did you end up switching too? I have him now he seems crazy

53lowt

Dr Timothy Schuster - urologist with Promedica in Toledo, Oh - GREAT CARE! Listens - answers emails and returns phone calls, orders labs I request and discusses all test results with me.

Stpfan

Dr Timothy Schuster - urologist with Promedica in Toledo, Oh - GREAT CARE! Listens - answers emails and returns phone calls, orders labs I request and discusses all test results with me.

I'm in Michigan and I've seen quite a few Endocrinologists/Urologists with Henry Ford and also Beaumont. Every single doctor would only allow 100mg of Test Cyp every week. Not a single drop more. Also, they won't allow you to use HCG. If you don't mind me asking... what protocol are you on and what does Dr. Schuster prescribe? Thank you.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me