How Long On 12.5mg ED Aromasin For Very High E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jimmyt33

my recent tests showed E2 at 83.52 pg/mL, so I've gone from taking aromasin 12.5mg E3D to ED for the past 4 days.

If I'm aiming to get it down to 20-30 pg/mL while still taking 220mg T/week and 200mg Deca/week, how long would you suggest taking aromasin 12.5mg ED?

In other words, roughly how many days of 12.5mg aromasin daily would it take to reduce E2 by about 60 pg/mL, while still running 220mg T/week and 200mg Deca/week?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
NO one can possibly interpret how you're going to react to that medication, you need to test and evaluate symptoms from there, but there's no possible way to tell you how much to take to reach a certain level. Which working in this manner, playing the numbers game, it's almost always a path to failure.

jimmyt33

NO one can possibly interpret how you're going to react to that medication, you need to test and evaluate symptoms from there, but there's no possible way to tell you how much to take to reach a certain level. Which working in this manner, playing the numbers game, it's almost always a path to failure.

any suggested time for the next set of tests?

aromasin is strong, so I was originally thinking of taking 12.5mg ED for 3-5 days, then switching to EOD - with the hopes that it'd already have been lowered to at least within range, then do a follow up test.

I woudn't force it, just stay on 12.5 e3d and do labs after few weeks your E will come down.. its very easy to crash your e2 better be on less AI if it's truly needed and play it safe..

I woudn't force it, just stay on 12.5 e3d and do labs after few weeks your E will come down.. its very easy to crash your e2 better be on less AI if it's truly needed and play it safe..
you may also want to be littlge higher then 20-30.. 40 is ok too.. even 50 is ok too you shoud not treat estradiol if you don't have the symptoms to match that elevated number

jimmyt33

you may also want to be littlge higher then 20-30.. 40 is ok too.. even 50 is ok too you shoud not treat estradiol if you don't have the symptoms to match that elevated number

this is very helpful, thank you. I definitely would rather have 'slightly elevated' E than too low. I've found it to be quite a slippery slope for most of this year, trying to dial in the exact right dosage and timing.

The reason I switched to E3/4D, was that I 'thought' I was feeling some symptoms of low E. Then I now have way too high E, it's been like a see-saw.

but ya, definitely would rather bit too high than too low, especially because I've been getting intermittent tendonitis and joint pains all year.

nurselyfe

Hold up bud, what type of methodology of E2 testing did you have LC/MS/MS or Roche Eclia or IA? Deca/Nandrolone can skew E2 and TT results to some degree. Your E2 may infact be normal. How do you feel?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me