Testosterone Cypionate injection

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

I have been doung Clomid and results in gym are pretty good but the libido isnt improved much. I am taking 12.5 mgs every mon-wed- friday. I have children already and will go back on cypionate.
i want to start at the lowest dosage possible. I am going to first try 40mgs every monday and thursday.
i imagine my Levels will Peak the day After my injection? I will get a blood test the day after my 40 mg
injection and then another blood test the day of my next shot ( thursday ) which would of course be taken a few hours before the injection. I will obviously go by how i feel as well as morning erections. If i am still not feeling well, i will bump the dosage to 50 mgs.
Question, i know it takes a few weeks for libido improvement but what anout brain function and energy?
also, even though i took just ONE injection yesterday( first shit) would blood results show a rasie in T levels today for example?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So you're stopping CLomid and going back to Cyp...IMHO 40mgs is below what is the typical minimum TRT dose @ 100mg weekly. I think you stand to be underwhelmed starting @ 40mg when 120-140 is more of a typical Cyp dose (per week total).

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, too low of dose, 50 mg every 3 1/2 days is the lowest you should start with. Have labs after 6 weeks on inject day before you inject.

buggies100

So that you know, we are all different. I was on clomid for 3 months with very little results. I went back on Test Cyp, had been on it for 3 years prior to trying climbed. I have HCT issues, it rises pretty fast. So I am dosing sunday night and thursday morning with 30 mg each time. Had been doing 200 mg every two weeks before. My dr wanted me to go 50 mg per dose, but due to high hct I chose to start slow. I have great sex drive. At 54 I am looking for sex 2-3 times a week. No anxiety issues, good energy. Feel good. After 3 weeks I check and total T was 476 and hct was 51.8. So most on here would say I am wasting my time, that the dosage is not high enough. While my T number is not that high, I am not chasing a number, rather well being. Just to give you an differing real life scenario.

lexer

Buggies100
i agree 100%, you go by how you feel. I have been to 2 top uro's and a very good endo and they all go by how you feel. They also say many men dont need a lot of testosterone to function well.
he tells me of a 52 year old patient who had a good libido, good energy, and daily erections. He needed thyroid testing because thyroid issues ran in his family so the endo ordered thyroid and at the patients request, total T and free T.
His thyroid was fine and his total T was 330. Here is a guy functioning very well with a total T of only 330.
most guys that claim they need total T of at least 700 to " feel good" are former juice heads. They complain if they dont have super high libido's and have super strength. Both of which are not normal for healthy men in their 40' and 50's. A good libido is great but not super high.
There is a long adjustment period to where someone comes off years of steroid use for their body to get accostomed to normal T levels of 500 or 600. The body is so used to levels above 1000 that even a solid 600 number has a small affect. This always normalized though. The exception is when T levels re set at " low normal" levels.
You always start at the lowest dosage and if need be, move the dosage up little by little. Testosterone is a powerful hormone.
Sorry for the rant.

Buggies100
i agree 100%, you go by how you feel. I have been to 2 top uro's and a very good endo and they all go by how you feel. They also say many men dont need a lot of testosterone to function well.
he tells me of a 52 year old patient who had a good libido, good energy, and daily erections. He needed thyroid testing because thyroid issues ran in his family so the endo ordered thyroid and at the patients request, total T and free T.
His thyroid was fine and his total T was 330. Here is a guy functioning very well with a total T of only 330.
most guys that claim they need total T of at least 700 to " feel good" are former juice heads. They complain if they dont have super high libido's and have super strength. Both of which are not normal for healthy men in their 40' and 50's. A good libido is great but not super high.
There is a long adjustment period to where someone comes off years of steroid use for their body to get accostomed to normal T levels of 500 or 600. The body is so used to levels above 1000 that even a solid 600 number has a small affect. This always normalized though. The exception is when T levels re set at " low normal" levels.
You always start at the lowest dosage and if need be, move the dosage up little by little. Testosterone is a powerful hormone.
Sorry for the rant.

oh really...I see you're not going to be around here very long if you're ranting and insulting 95% of the forum membership with your ill advised and just plain ignorant "ranting".

CoastWatcher

Please reconsider your assertion that most who want to see levels in excess of 700 are "juice heads." The statement is ignorant and unfair to the vast majority of us.

madman

Super Moderator
Buggies100
Sorry for the rant.

Hate to bust your bubble but for a majority of men (testosterone/aas abuse FREE) most feel better above 700+ or at the top end of the physiological range. Not saying there are some that do not feel well in the 500-600 mid/normal range but a majority feel much better overall at 800+ high/normal range. To make a blank statement that
most guys that claim to need a 700+ range are former juiceheads is basically disrespectful to a majority of the members on here. You state" so used to 1000+ that even a solid number of 600 has a small effect"- Labcorp top range for physiological testosterone levels was 1200 and Quests is 1100. When one abuses testosterone/aas their levels are in the supra-physiological range and more common than not I would say 2000-4000ng/dl not 1000+. Hope you realize that trt is not just about NUMBERS but where each INDIVIDUAL patient feels OVERALL RELIEF from low t symptoms whether that is having testosterone levels in the MID-NORMAL RANGE for some or the HIGH-NORMA RANGE for others depending the specific individual and believe me when I and many others will tell you that a lot of guys feel much better overall having their testosterone levels in the high/normal range.:mad:

lexer

I apologize. Didnt mean to insult. There are just a lot of former juice heads that claim they need 200mg of testosterone or more per week. In my opinion, thats ridiculous.

There's no one on EM that I know that is breaking 200mg, doing a blast, mini-cycle, or full cycle. You'll find those guys on TNation's HRT subforum but that's not happening here and isn't what EM is about.

Will Brink

Buggies100
Sorry for the rant.

Excuse me? You're gonna wear out your welcome here real fast with comments like that. Most here, who have far more experience and knowledge of this topic than yourself, will agree that's not a good starting dose of cyp. Now, if you feel good on that dose with the low levels of T that will achieve, great, but you'll be in the minority as most men would feel poorly on those levels achieved by that dose. I suggest less ranting and more learning on your end. Studies also find many of the health benefits associated with T in men happen at approx 550ng/dl and above. Finally, TT is but one metric, and FT, E2, etc are as important to how men will feel on TRT.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me