Borderline Low T Miserable/Please Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dirty93

Hello guys I'm new here, and I would really appreciate some advice/help!! I'm 23 and I'v been having issues with depression, extremely low libido, VERY bad brain fog some days, with okay, level, and normal days in-between. I knew something wasn't right as I used to be very social/physically active then I started having tons of social anxiety, and some days Im so tired/mentally handicapped I literally feel worthless! I was on Propecia 3 years ago, and was on it for only a year but quit because of headaches, and the sexual side affects were very unpleasant. However after I quit my sex drive came back but was never near as strong as it once was before taking Propecia. Iv noticed over the last 1-1.5 years its slowly dropped off and its to the point where I have a completely non existent sex drive! Also my daily functioning is lacking, I'm always tired I always want to sleep with little motivation. After awhile I started seeing my local MD about this and recently we did blood work and my levels are as shown below.

hFHS- 3.97mlU/mL (1.27-19.26)
hLH- 2.60mlU/ml (1.24-8.62)
Test Free- 75pg/mL (47-244)
Test- 376ngdL (300-1080)
SHBG- 28nmol/L (11-80)
DHT- 15ng/dL (5-46)

My MD said he's concerned about my LH levels are low and that I have Secondary Hypogonadism, he agrees my T levels are very low for my age. My Testosterone mainly stays borderline low normal, usually (in the 300s) with a highest iv seen of 476ngdL. The posted blood test is the most recent (not the 476) and one thing to note I was feeling kinda more "normal" less brain fog and tiredness when I tested the level of 476 Iv been journaling how I feel so I can figure this out. I came here to see if you guys would be able to shed some light and possibly help and have information on what I should do and possibly if anyone knows a local very good endo in my area I live in the Longview, Texas area.

What do you guys think? I really appreciate any help/advice I can get! Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
People that are having issues with Floaters are using too much CLomid in the area of 50mg ED/EOD but Clomid success is a an even more fickle thing, not too many even good success stories with Clomid. Your numbers aren't necessarily bad, could be worse, I'm more curious as to why your "DR" isn't looking at UltraSensitive Estradiol LC/MS/MS is the test we would like to see, it's for men.

Dirty93

I can talk to him about it I just need to get to the bottom of this Extreme lack of libido, Brain Fog, and Depression it is ruining my life currently and some days its so bad I know for a fact its got to be hormones of some sort.

So you recommend having my Estradiol levels checked, anything else? My Dr. is very good and will gladly let me test what I request.

Vince

Super Moderator
yeah ive heard that about clomid. is it a permanent effect if one uses clomid even temporarily?
Most vision issues are temporary and will go away after stopping clomid, but in some circumstances vision problems can become permanent, thus the suggestion to immediately stop taking it until you can consult with your doctor

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me