My Clomid journey

Buy Lab Tests Online

BryanW

Started 15mg Clomid ED on July 3 under the care of Defy. I had my blood tests last week for my 6 week follow-up, so the results reflect a little over 4 weeks of use. Blood tests confirm physical results I've observed since about week 2:
- larger testes (and fuller scrotum)
- way more erections
- way harder erections
- serious increase in libido
- weights seriously going up easier

LH went from 4.6 to 7. Total test went from 339 to 708. Free test went from 15.2 to 34.9. E2 tests were not LC/MS-MS, but for what it's worth it went from 22 to 28.

So far so good.

https://imgur.com/a/PQrQt

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BryanW

Few other details:
- 40 y.o.
- 6'1" 215#
- lift 2-3 x per week (squat, bench, press, deadlift)

Things that haven't changed:
- mood still low
- sleep still poor
- PSA still > 4, had a 14 core biopsy in May all negative - suspect a deep seated infection

CoastWatcher

Started 15mg Clomid ED on July 3 under the care of Defy. I had my blood tests last week for my 6 week follow-up, so the results reflect a little over 4 weeks of use. Blood tests confirm physical results I've observed since about week 2:
- larger testes (and fuller scrotum)
- way more erections
- way harder erections
- serious increase in libido
- weights seriously going up easier

LH went from 4.6 to 7. Total test went from 339 to 708. Free test went from 15.2 to 34.9. E2 tests were not LC/MS-MS, but for what it's worth it went from 22 to 28.

So far so good.

https://imgur.com/a/PQrQt

Please keep us updated. We hear fewer success stories than we'd like. I'm perplexed, as it looks as if the standard estradiol test was run. I had trouble loading the labs, perhaps I missed something.

BryanW

Please keep us updated. We hear fewer success stories than we'd like. I'm perplexed, as it looks as if the standard estradiol test was run. I had trouble loading the labs, perhaps I missed something.

I called the lab and they said it was a competitive IA (I assume ECLIA). This lab is completely incapable of getting E2 right. I hand them the script from Defy, and a printout from LabCorp regarding the sensitive assay but they still do their own thing and screw it up. I only use them because my insurance covers labs drawn by them 😐.

CoastWatcher

I called the lab and they said it was a competitive IA (I assume ECLIA). This lab is completely incapable of getting E2 right. I hand them the script from Defy, and a printout from LabCorp regarding the sensitive assay but they still do their own thing and screw it up. I only use them because my insurance covers labs drawn by them .

One of the key values to monitor on a Clomid protocol is estradiol - which can run wild. The standard test is just unreliable...please consider getting that test run by a competent lab. I'm sure you could obtain a separate order for that alone. It really is worth it.

I called the lab and they said it was a competitive IA (I assume ECLIA). This lab is completely incapable of getting E2 right. I hand them the script from Defy, and a printout from LabCorp regarding the sensitive assay but they still do their own thing and screw it up. I only use them because my insurance covers labs drawn by them .

TRT Pro Tip: LabCorp will hand you a sheet and ask you to verify your personal information. Look at the bottom there, all the tests that have been entered by the Tech are listed, read thru and make sure that they enter things correctly and give it back to them if if it's not right. Quest has been good for me in this regard lately but I have had to give it back and tell them they made a mistake on entering tests, and as long as it's written correctly by Defy, the lab has to follow it to the letter.

BryanW

This lab is part of my in-network healthcare provider. I checked out LabCorp locations and the nearest is 45 minutes. I may look at doing the E2 labs separate at LabCorp on a Saturday next time (or if I start feeling estrogenic).

AntCon

Few other details:
- 40 y.o.
- 6'1" 215#
- lift 2-3 x per week (squat, bench, press, deadlift)

Things that haven't changed:
- mood still low
- sleep still poor
- PSA still > 4, had a 14 core biopsy in May all negative - suspect a deep seated infection

What about your energy ? Has that increased at all?

BryanW

What about your energy ? Has that increased at all?

I do seem to have more motivation (or less hesitation) to work-out, and more energy/stamina when working out. Other than that I haven't noticed a dramatic increase in energy but that could be due to my crappy sleep.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me