Clomid and hair loss vs Test cyp

Buy Lab Tests Online

lexer

Quick question. If clomid gets T levels to 600 and using T cyp get you to the same range, would T cyp cause more hairloss? It sounds like a dumb question but a read a post where someone claims T caused more hair loss than clomid.
maybe T cyp converts to more dht ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Quick question. If clomid gets T levels to 600 and using T cyp get you to the same range, would T cyp cause more hairloss? It sounds like a dumb question but a read a post where someone claims T caused more hair loss than clomid.
maybe T cyp converts to more dht ?

hairloss is much more to do with Genetics than anything hormonal.

CoastWatcher

Assume that Clomid raises your testosterone to a certain level and testosterone cypionate/enanthate raises it to the same level. The first, and essential, question is whether your subjective response to those lab results will be the same; will you feel as well with Clomid-achieved levels as you will with testosterone-achieved levels?

In an ideal world you would, but there are many reports where patients achieve what looks like a great result with Clomid, sturdy levels, and feel nothing (or next to nothing). This is certainly not the case with everyone, but it happens enough to have given Clomid a somewhat bad name.

That is the primary issue that Clomid protocols present. As to DHT conversion, I've not read that it is greater with cypionate or enanthate as opposed to Clomid.

madman

Super Moderator
would you say hair loss if 50 percent genetics? or 90 percent?

I would say 100% as it mainly comes down to ones genetics based on how sensitive their hair follicles are to dht concentrations/androgenic action as many men can have naturally high endogenous testosterone levels or artificially induced high/excess testosterone levels on trt/steroid abuse with normal to excess dht conversion and retain a full head of hair and many others due to genetics will notice accelerated balding with average testosterone levels or when increasing testosterone levels modestly as their hair follicles are genetically more prone to the effects of dht even at low concentrations.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171668/

If balding is in your genes it is inevitable and can start in the early 20s for some men or 30-50s for others and in those genetically prone individuals increases in testosterone/dht can accelerate the process at an earlier age but no one can tell you at what concentration of dht levels that will start to happen whether low-moderate-high? Seems to come down to the sensitivity of the individual.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching