Hallandale Pharmacy is horrible

Buy Lab Tests Online

miked123

Hallandale Pharmacy is horrible. They are either incompetent or liars (or both). Let me explain.

I am a patient with Defy, and Dr. Saya prescribed me Pregnenolone troches and sent the prescription to Hallandale to compound. Within a few days I received my prescription. I took these as directed for about 2 1/2 weeks when I noticed that the prescription said Progesterone. Lesson learned: always check your prescriptions carefully.

Not knowing the difference between the two, I called Defy and had them send me a receipt for the prescription and they confirmed that Pregnenolone and Progesterone are different. The receipt they sent to me said Pregnenolone.

Thinking this was a common mistake (and one I mixed up too), I called Hallandale. The customer service rep I spoke with said the prescription said Progesterone. I called Defy back but they said the prescription was for Pregnenolone. Defy also called Hallandale and had one of their pharmacy techs call me back.

A pharmacy tech by the name of Med told what had happened. Apparently, the medication was indeed Pregnenolone but the person making the label accidentally selected Progesterone. Skeptical, I asked why the customer service rep had told me that the prescription had said Progesterone. He said she was looking at what was put in the system. I said that was unfortunate, because I specifically asked what the prescription said not what their system said. We did several laps around this and finally I told him that I didn't care what was in their system, if a customer asks a rep what the prescription says they should look at the prescription and nowhere else.

He apologized, and I was ready to drop the issue but he offered to send me a new prescription with the correct label. It's been 1 1/2 weeks later and I haven't received my replacement prescription. I called to follow up last week and was told that Med would call me back that day. That never happened. Clearly, he was just trying to get me off the phone and said whatever he needed to make me go away.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
well that's disappointing. I keep asking for (not Hallandale) but so far Empower isn't shipping Cyp to Missouri and I hope that that changes in the near future (I'm told that it is).

What else isn't labeled correctly???? (rhetorical)

Pranayama

Hallandale: I have preferred to get HCG from them because they divide it in two separate bottles 5000iu and 6000iu. The last order a few weeks ago I was informed by Defy that they we're moving locations and as of that time they are not able to deliver to Texas due to license renewal. That's all I know.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me