Bloods All Over The Place - Suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jimmyt33

Brief history - found a tumor in my pituitary gland, and was prescribed HRT almost 12 months ago, namely HGH and TRT. I've also had several spinal surgeries and some nagging pains, so decided to try out a therapeutic Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca) dose recently.

My protocol for the past 6 months listed below. I've barely been drinking alcohol at all (1-4 times a month), eating strictly Paleo 6 days a week, weights 3-4 times/week, Pilates 2 times/week, and some light cardio.

I also take lots of supplements like Vitamin B Complex, D, Omega 3, CoQ10, Calcium, Magnesium, and joint support like Glocosamine, protein shakes, BCAAs, pre-workout etc.

I'm 6'2, 190lbs, about 19% bodyfat, 36 years old - been working really hard to feel optimized this year, but it's been a slippery slope.

• HGH 3iu/day (been doing this most of the year)
  • Sustanon - 150mg/week (been doing this most of the year)
  • Deca - 200mg/week (started July 6)
  • Proviron - 50mg/day (for past 3-4 months)
  • Exemestane - 12.5mg E3D (this one I've been switching between E2D, E3D, E4D - trying to dial in my ideal dose)
  • Cabergoline - 0.5mg E3D (started July 6)

I know you're not a doctor, nor will I take any of your suggestions as doctor's advice - but I'd appreciate any insights. One of the main things that pops out, is that IGF-1 has decreased, whereas I thought HGH increases IGF-1 levels, doesn't it?

Otherwise, do you have any suggestions? I really don't know what's going on with my cholesterol, liver, and kidney functions. Aside from taking supplements, I don't eat/drink anything that I thought would affect them.

Description
UnitReference RangeJan-9-17Feb-24-17Aug-4-1783.583.9720.30121.466.860.845.518.1771.77

[TD="bgcolor: #cccccc"]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #cccccc, align: right"]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

Progesterone

ng/mL

<0.20-1.40

[TD="align: right"]1.87[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.05[/TD]

Estradiol

pg/mL

11.00-44.00

[TD="align: right"]20.78[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]

[/TD]

Testosterone

ng/dL

240.24-870.68

[TD="align: right"]1,077.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1,498.00[/TD]

Insulin

uU/mL

6.00-27.00

[TD="align: right"]9.60[/TD]

[/TD]

DHEA-S

ug/L

1397-4844

[TD="align: right"]4,443.62[/TD]

Pending

SHBG

nmol/L

13.50-71.40

[TD="align: right"]18.70[/TD]

Pending

Prolactin

mlU/L

86.00-324.00

[TD="align: right"]208.40[/TD]

[/TD]

Hematocrit

vol.Fraction

0.40-0.51

[TD="align: right"]0.54[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]0.50[/TD]

IGF-1

ng/mL

109-324

[TD="align: right"]274.80[/TD]

[/TD]

Creatinine

umol/L

53-115

[TD="align: right"]99.00[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]102.00[/TD]

Triglycerides

mmol/L

0.00-1.69

[TD="align: right"]1.22[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.10[/TD]

Cholesterol

mmol/L

0.00-5.18

[TD="align: right"]7.86[/TD]

[/TD]

HDL

mmol/L

0.90-1.45

[TD="align: right"]1.06[/TD]

[/TD]

LDL Computed

mmol/L

0-3.1

[TD="align: right"]6.24[/TD]

[/TD]

CHOL/HDL Ratio

U/L

<5.70

[TD="align: right"]7.42[/TD]

[/TD]

Estimated GFR

ml/min/1.73m2

85.00-125.00

[TD="align: right"]74.28[/TD]

[/TD]

Albumin

g/L

35.00~50.00

[TD="align: right"]39.68[/TD]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I like the way your labs are parsed there with the last three, easy comparison but I like to say (or ask) how steady all of that really is...the dosing, the frequency, the blood draws, if it's not all dress right dress from one time to the next with consistency it makes things very hard to compare one instance to the next.

jimmyt33

I like the way your labs are parsed there with the last three, easy comparison but I like to say (or ask) how steady all of that really is...the dosing, the frequency, the blood draws, if it's not all dress right dress from one time to the next with consistency it makes things very hard to compare one instance to the next.

thanks Vince, much appreciated. I actually wish there was a really user-friendly app/website that I could plug all these details in. Even better if it could automatically convert units, as different clinics/countries use different units.

anyhow, RE your question - makes total sense. As you can see in the January results, my T was lower, IGF-1 lower, E2 higher...this is mainly because I only started TRT in October @ 100mg/week (pinned once a week), and HGH in December @ 1iu/day. Then in January, I upped my doses - but didn't have the proper ancillaries, particularly Aromasin - hence the high E2.

However, starting in March - I've been very consistent with pinning every Sunday and Thursday for T, and every day for 3iu of HGH. I've taken a few weeks off HGH about 2 months ago, due to having a colon infection and being hospitalized...decided to give body a bit of a break while on antibiotics.

T has been consistent throughout, just changing strengths and esters between Cyp 250, Cyp 275, Sustanon 275 - but always around 150mg/week. I didn't think this would affect T levels that much, as it's just different esters and strengths, but I adjust the strength accordingly. However, slightly surprised at my 1,400+ T levels right now @ 150mg/week Sustanon.

It's only as of July that I introduced Deca and Caber...everything else was almost identical. For 2017, I've been intermittently getting joint pains, tendonitis, lethargy, sleep issues, fatigue, brain fog, changes in libido, water retention...so that's why I've been trying to adjust my Aromasin frequency, obviously not taking enough recently.

CoastWatcher

Based on the reference ranges you are using the incorrect estradiol test. It appears you measured e2 with the standard assay; it is unreliable when used in men. Be sure to request the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test. It's the only one that consistently reports estradiol with accuracy in men.

I saw the E test as wrong, too, but otherwise ya things are just all over the place...is that the same lab, all three, like Quest or LabCorp?

jimmyt33

Based on the reference ranges you are using the incorrect estradiol test. It appears you measured e2 with the standard assay; it is unreliable when used in men. Be sure to request the sensitive, LC, MS/MS, lab test. It's the only one that consistently reports estradiol with accuracy in men.

thanks for pointing that out. Those ranges were from the first clinic/lab, just didn't change my spreadsheet tracker. The last 2 are from the same clinic/, and the exact description is "Estradiol (ECLIA) Male: 25.80~60.70"

I'm in Asia, and I don't believe there is any other estradiol test in my country. Mind you, I've had tests done in 3 countries - the ranges were all similar, just different units - so I figured they're the same assay.

jimmyt33

I saw the E test as wrong, too, but otherwise ya things are just all over the place...is that the same lab, all three, like Quest or LabCorp?

I wish! I'm in Asia, the last 2 tests are from the same lab - first was a different one. Estradiol (ECLIA) Male: 25.80~60.70.

Perhaps you're talking about the unit? pg/mL? I'll ask around

CoastWatcher

I didn't realize you were in Asia. You will not have access to the sensitive e2 test, but careful attention to symptom management and conservative use of AIs can work for you.

jimmyt33

I didn't realize you were in Asia. You will not have access to the sensitive e2 test, but careful attention to symptom management and conservative use of AIs can work for you.

I took 12.5mg aromasin 3 days in a row, took today off - and was planning on starting EOD tomorrow. do you think that will bring it down to where it should be, or do I need to take it ED for longer?

Heaven knows what you're E actually is, I wouldn't treat it, I'd look to get some labs from the same lab for comparison sake before trying to treat it but as CQ points out your limited in your testing and will have to be real gentle treating E based on symptoms with very conservative doses.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me