Hey Everyone! 19 YO with LOW Test.

Buy Lab Tests Online

RyanZ

Hey so I just finished reading Jay campbells book The Trt Manual and had my blood tests done a month ago. I figured out my levels were 253 ng/dl (total testosterone) and 14.2 free testosterone and I am only 19. I was shocked and after discovering Low T I feel I found a new avenue giving me an actual root cause of multiple symptoms not all the conventional advice (which I still follow - workout - eat good - sleep) but I would still have major lags of depression and low self esteem. Little to no muscle gain and lots of other risks as I age. The good news is my parents are starting to lean to help me out with this by using our health insurance :). It marks a good day today. I have found a few doctors of the reccomended excel sheet which is awesome. I would say my biggest obstacle right now is money, but I have no idea of the costs so it still looks bright for me. My names Ryan by the way glad to be here!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Hey so I just finished reading Jay campbells book The Trt Manual and had my blood tests done a month ago. I figured out my levels were 253 ng/dl (total testosterone) and 14.2 free testosterone and I am only 19. I was shocked and after discovering Low T I feel I found a new avenue giving me an actual root cause of multiple symptoms not all the conventional advice (which I still follow - workout - eat good - sleep) but I would still have major lags of depression and low self esteem. Little to no muscle gain and lots of other risks as I age. The good news is my parents are starting to lean to help me out with this by using our health insurance :). It marks a good day today. I have found a few doctors of the reccomended excel sheet which is awesome. I would say my biggest obstacle right now is money, but I have no idea of the costs so it still looks bright for me. My names Ryan by the way glad to be here!
Welcome to Excelmale. I'm glad you feel you may be a step closer to finding out what you're dealing with in terms of your health. Please read the sticky threads here at EM - you MUST become your own advocate when you begin dealing with the medical establishment and the question is TRT. Frankly, the vast majority of doctors simply don't understand how to diagnose and treat hypogonadal men. Don't fall into the traps that do exist and ensnare so many.

Post your lab values, if you care to, and any questions or comments you may have. All the best.

Vince

Super Moderator
Ryan at age 19 are you done going through puberty, a good friend of mine finished at age 21. Now he's huge and muscular, what a difference.

RyanZ

Ryan at age 19 are you done going through puberty, a good friend of mine finished at age 21. Now he's huge and muscular, what a difference.

I mean for the most part I assume. I will be 20 in a month. I saw for my age range my T was really low. Also I am having the side effects of it (mainly mental)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me