Nebido + hcg for fertility

Buy Lab Tests Online

The missus

Hi
My husband started TRT in Jan this year. He was given his first shot of Nebido in Jan, 6 weeks later his 2nd and 8 weeks later (6th july) his 3rd.
His Dr did not inform him that fertility would be affected, and we have been trying to conceive since April. I should add we have 5 kids so no problems before trt!
After reading (a lot) we think hcg would be worth a try. He can't see his Dr until 28th Sept and to be honest as it's the NHS we are talking about I'm not too hopeful they will supply it.
Everything I have read talks about hcg with weekly test injections protocol. Could anyone give me an idea of how much and how frequently he should use hcg with the Nebido protocol? Also when do you think we could try conceiving?
Thanks

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I use 500mg of HCG every 3 1/2 days, if I was trying to remain fertile I would inject 500mg three times a week or 500mg every other day.
You may have to lower your dose of testosterone, if your levels gets too high.

The missus

Thank you both. I read through the thread and it's encouraging to see that the hcg worked but it seemed to only until a certain point? I'm worried that adding anything else will not be easy for us to do if we get no help from the NHS
How long do you think we should give it before trying to conceive? I mean before suggesting to add something else in like Lyophilized FSH?
Dorset is too far from us as we are not on the Mainland. I don't think we could afford to go private anyway.
My husband has the injections administered by a nurse at the hospital, so I take it the Dr would adjust his TRT according to his blood tests?
Thanks for the help

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you
Can I ask what spacing he should use between doses? As he doesn't take test weekly, does it matter which days?
Which days doesn't matter when using HCG, you can inject on the same day as you're injecting T, if you like or not. Find a protocol and stick with it, give it time to work. I like to inject with Easy Touch syringes, 29g 1/2", no need for longer needle.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi
My husband started TRT in Jan this year. He was given his first shot of Nebido in Jan, 6 weeks later his 2nd and 8 weeks later (6th july) his 3rd.
His Dr did not inform him that fertility would be affected, and we have been trying to conceive since April. I should add we have 5 kids so no problems before trt!
After reading (a lot) we think hcg would be worth a try. He can't see his Dr until 28th Sept and to be honest as it's the NHS we are talking about I'm not too hopeful they will supply it.
Everything I have read talks about hcg with weekly test injections protocol. Could anyone give me an idea of how much and how frequently he should use hcg with the Nebido protocol? Also when do you think we could try conceiving?
Thanks

Wow, hard to believe his doctor let alone any doctor would not know that trt has a negative effect on fertility as it it common for most to ask you if you plan on fathering children.

The missus

Wow, hard to believe his doctor let alone any doctor would not know that trt has a negative effect on fertility as it it common for most to ask you if you plan on fathering children.

We have been trying to conceive for months with no clue as to what was wrong.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me