New Member glad to know were not alone

Buy Lab Tests Online

OldManHulk

Hi everyone,

New to the possibility of trt and am thankful to see a forum such as this!

Look forward to hearing back from everyone and getting an education from the experience of the board.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

OldManHulk

HI guys,

I am hoping to be active as well. I have been reading and "lurking" here for a little while now as I suspected low test. My blood work from June confirmed. So I seen an endo this week. I am from the Buffalo NY area and he is the old Endo for the Buffalo Bills. So I am assuming he is good although there has only been a few reviews online for him that I could dig up.

He has me going for more bloodwork this Monday and want to check a few other things. My only head scratching moment is he said in three weeks we will see about starting therapy and discussed a gel or a monthly shot at the clinic.

I have a little guy here at home so the gel is out of the question, and a pregnant wife. Yep I managed to keep an erection up long enough and we were blessed with a miracle, LOL!! (I can barely get erections these days)

But from what I am reading the shot monthly is a horrible idea :/ I just have to figure where on the board would be the best to discuss my bloodwork and these issues. any direction would be great.
Thanks

madman

Super Moderator
HI guys,

I am hoping to be active as well. I have been reading and "lurking" here for a little while now as I suspected low test. My blood work from June confirmed. So I seen an endo this week. I am from the Buffalo NY area and he is the old Endo for the Buffalo Bills. So I am assuming he is good although there has only been a few reviews online for him that I could dig up.

He has me going for more bloodwork this Monday and want to check a few other things. My only head scratching moment is he said in three weeks we will see about starting therapy and discussed a gel or a monthly shot at the clinic.

I have a little guy here at home so the gel is out of the question, and a pregnant wife. Yep I managed to keep an erection up long enough and we were blessed with a miracle, LOL!! (I can barely get erections these days)

But from what I am reading the shot monthly is a horrible idea :/ I just have to figure where on the board would be the best to discuss my bloodwork and these issues. any direction would be great.
Thanks
R
egarding blood work go to Forum heading and post under Blood Test Discussion. If the endo you are going to be dealing with is only giving monthly shots as in every 4 weeks run and don't look back, even every 2 weeks is ridiculous. Some actually do well on once weekly but the majority do better on weekly dose divided into injections every 3.5 days as one will maintain more stable levels and even out peaks/troughs let alone feel better overall. Worst case scenario if you are stuck with him as your only option right now see if you can convince him to let you inject at home than you can take his monthly dose and divide once weekly when starting to see how your body reacts but all in all I would strongly suggest you find another doctor as it is not common for most endos to be up to date on effective protocols let alone looking at free t/estradiol/shbg/dht levels of their patients. I live in Canada so hopefully other US members can give you advice on where to seek effective treatment with some one whom specializes in trt. Good luck to you, hope it works out as suffering from low t is terrible!

CoastWatcher

Do not presume, no matter how glittering a resume your doctor may have, that he/she is competent. I initially consulted an endocrinology who holds an endowed chair in one of our local medial schools; he felt that injections every two to four weeks were the only "safe" ways to administer TRT. I never went back. As madman pointed out, smaller/frequent injections are the ticket to success.

We can offer the names of other doctors, but it will be out of network care...which may be less expensive than you fear. Keep us posted.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me