Testo Gel; 1 year on (Help)

Buy Lab Tests Online

FOX1

I have now been on Testo-Gel for 1 full year and return to see my Urologist on 14th August.

In general I am feeling much better, fitter & stronger, my gym workouts are good and health in general is much better than before I started treatment.

The negatives;
I would like to know a list of what stops being produced by the body when you are on HRT (Testo Gel) so that I could bring these items up with my Urologist

My LH has dropped to 0.1
I believe cholesterol stops being produced as well as Progesterone

could someone (in the know) provide a list of what the body stops producing whilst on Testo Gel, so that in turn I can bring these items up with my Urologist so that I can get a full understanding of the negatives and how to deal with each item in turn.

thank you in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
What Vince said, no reason to even test LH and FSH once you have started. It will lower your HDL numbers as well.

HDL is only lowered in some on therapeutic physiological levels of testosterone where as supra-physiological levels are more prone to decreasing hdl/increasing ldl.

codus2112

Good to know madman, my last cholesterol panel on androgel had hdl at 54, most current on injections was 37. Not sure how much it would naturally fluctuate.

FOX1

What Vince said, no reason to even test LH and FSH once you have started. It will lower your HDL numbers as well.

I thought Cholesterol is critical for building and maintaining key parts of your cells, such as your cell membranes, and for making several essential hormones — including the estrogens, progesterones, vitamin D, and steroids, surely if HDL lowers all will be effected??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me