Questions from a newbie.

Buy Lab Tests Online

TheDude78

Hello all,
I'm new to this site and want to to thank all of you who made provide answers to my questions posed. O.k., i just received my prescriptions today! An exciting day... my
medications are testosterone cypyionate, HCG, and anastrazole. I am to take the test. Cyp. @ a .25mg dose 3 times/ week. Hcg is to be 300 iu's 3 times/week and Anastrazole .125mg 3 times/week. My question is the timing. Do I take all at the same time every other day? Or is there a more efficient and smarter approach? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ardoc

Welcome to Excel Male and I wish you great success on your new protocol. Assumedly you mean 25mg (not .25mg). At 75mg per week it seems a bit low as a starting dose with the "typical" starting point being around 100mg per week. There are members here with a heck of a lot of experience and hopefully one will chime in but in the meantime I just wanted to say, I wouldn't take the Arimidex until/unless you have labs and symptoms that indicate you need it. Unwarranted Adex use has caused a lot of grief for many people starting TRT, myself included.

TheDude78

Thanks Ardoc with the welcome and response. I stated the test. Cyp. Dose wrong... it is 50mg 3 times/week, which would equal 150mg/week. Sorry for the confusion. Of course I would never take a prescription without lab work and a physician signing off on it. I am a new patient with Defy and am looking forward to what is hopefully long and positive journey.

Ardoc

Based on all the feedback here you are in great hands with Defy. My Adex comment was more of a general one as some Doctors just give everyone the same prescription to start and Adex is often not needed. Many of us here do not need to take it. I was not implying you were taking anything without prescription but was thinking maybe someone was starting you on a "cookie cutter" protocol. Lots of great information to read here and as I was told when I started on this forum...learn as much as you can about TRT. Good luck!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me