Test Results came 8 weeks after starting TRT , please help

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antisosa

I would just tell like someone to tell me what they think about my test results below. Thank you in advance.

About me:

30 years old 5’3 142 lbs (10%BF)

I went into the Dr because of the same TRT symptoms as most.. such as fatigue, no sex drive, no motivation..brain fog all the time
*I understand they did not test me for anything besides total T before starting this. I didn’t know all I do now, and that why I made them test for all he below (on my most current tests).

Test results:

Date

Test

Value

Standard Range

4/10

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

210 ng

249.836 ng/dL

4/21

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

273 ng

249.836 ng/dL

Started TRT June 2nd. Taking 50mg of testosterone cypionate every 3.5 days.

Next set of tests:

Date

Test

Value

Standard Range

7/20

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

1012.0 ng/dL

249.0 - 836.0 ng/dL

7/20

PSA DIAGNOSTIC (ROCHE)

0.64 ng/mL

0.00 - 2.00 ng/mL

7/20

ESTRADIOL

8 pg/mL

27.1 - 52.2 pg/mL

7/20

TESTOSTERONE, FREE

31.8 ng/dL

4.85-19.0 ng/dL

7/20

SHBG

30 nmol/L

10-57 nmol/L

7/21

ESTRADIOL (ICMA) Sensitive (e2)

18 pg/mL

8-35 pg/mL

Final Notes:
I do feel better overall but do not feel as I feel I should. Don’t have too much sex drive, but I usually do wake up with morning wood (didn’t before I started). My levels seems to be good? I would just like anyone else’s opinion since my Dr has not called me yet. Also, I’m guessing that Estradoil must have been wrong? Seems very low. And I am not on a Aromatase inhibitor.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
18 on the sensitive test by most would call that on the low threshold, the other E test you had is the wrong test and should be discarded. I would continue as is, long journey of stable protocol and I wouldn't make any judgements this soon in to it. Your numbers even in a critical eye look pretty good.

Antisosa

So how are you feeling? Also you're just on 100mg of test per week? No AI or anything?

Starting to feel better but not great. I feel like I felt real good the first couples weeks on it.. then slowly not as good. I was always lethargic and that seems to have gone away but my energy levels aren't great either.

Yes 100mg a week and no AI (also checked if AI was compounded in the cypionate but it is not.

Antisosa

18 on the sensitive test by most would call that on the low threshold, the other E test you had is the wrong test and should be discarded. I would continue as is, long journey of stable protocol and I wouldn't make any judgements this soon in to it. Your numbers even in a critical eye look pretty good.

My doctor never even called me to discuss any of these tests yet.. but I do have an appointment on Friday with him and I'm wondering if I should mention anything to him. He doesn't seem up to speed on TRT as I had to request all of these myself. He only put in total test.

CoastWatcher

My doctor never even called me to discuss any of these tests yet.. but I do have an appointment on Friday with him and I'm wondering if I should mention anything to him. He doesn't seem up to speed on TRT as I had to request all of these myself. He only put in total test.
I have some serious concerns about the care your receiving. Were LH, FSH tested? That would give insight into whether you are dealing with primary or secondary hypogonadism. It is poor, very poor, practice to not check thyroid function before TRT is initiated.

Antisosa

I have some serious concerns about the care your receiving. Were LH, FSH tested? That would give insight into whether you are dealing with primary or secondary hypogonadism. It is poor, very poor, practice to not check thyroid function before TRT is initiated.

No he never tested it. I was ignorant to all this information. I now know that is should have been tested but it's too late now. Which is bull that he did to me. Is it too late to check thyroid function now ?

sure you should ask for TSH at the next opportunity. Many guys find in this journey that they have other medical matters to be treated and Thyroid is a common one that needs attention.

CoastWatcher

It's puzzling that he knew to run the appropriate estradiol test, yet failed to look at thyroid function.

Ratbag is, of course, correct, that the TSH is of limited value - diagnostic of nothing and a very blunt instrument. His list is appropriate.

Antisosa

Actually he didn't know what to put in. I had to do my research and request the e2 and free T and all the others I listed besides total T. I guess I missed then thyroid panel. But I will bring that in to him Friday.
Side note: the help and love on these threads is awesome and appreciated.

I wouldn't drop the money on a full Thyroid panel unless the TSH come is >2...cost/benefit is a bit skewed at this point. Assuming cost is even a factor for him....if money is no object (insured) by all means run ratbags list of Thyroid tests, he did great putting that very comprehensive list together for you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me