Looking for a Doctor in Raleigh

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. Your post was moved to a thread of its own in order to generate a better response. If you're able to afford out of insurance/network care we can offer you referrals to our two site sponsors, national practices both, Prime Body and Defy Medical. I'm not a patient of either, so my thoughts aren't coloured by any self-interest. If you require an in-network physician...it may be a challenge.

johnnyd

Thanks for the quick reply CoastWatcher. With my high deductible, insurance doesn't make sense for my TRT, so I'd plan on out of network care. My challenge is in finding the best resource in this area. It's not that Raleigh lacks clinics, but I'm looking for the most knowledgeable and cost effective model. I don't mind paying for services, such as evaluating lab work, and developing the best course of action, but don't like clinics who insist on pellets, or that you need to come in to the clinic for your weekly injection. Let's do the pre-trt labs, come up with a plan, write the scripts so I can buy them at Walgreens, then follow up with labs to insure the therapy is where it needs to be. Seems sensible enough to me, but why am I having a difficult time finding a Dr and/or clinic to facilitate this? Thanks

CoastWatcher

I would urge you to interview Dr. Brannon and any other doctors you identify in your local area. I would then suggest you do the same with Defy Medical and Prime Body. Ask tough questions about cost and delivery of care. The points/questions you raised in an earlier post indicate you've a grasp of what is necessary for TRT success. The doctor you choose to partner with is so critical.

johnnyd

I would urge you to interview Dr. Brannon and any other doctors you identify in your local area. I would then suggest you do the same with Defy Medical and Prime Body. Ask tough questions about cost and delivery of care. The points/questions you raised in an earlier post indicate you've a grasp of what is necessary for TRT success. The doctor you choose to partner with is so critical.

Happy to hear you had good results with Defy Medical. I'll definitely make some contacts and go back to ask the right questions. What makes it difficult is that we have some local places that only rate 1.6 out of 5 stars, with numerous bad comments. That's not a place that I even want to talk to.
Was looking for the contact information for Dr. Brannon. I noted 2 sites with that name. One was an Endocrinologist, but the website was outdated. The second was for a Dr Brannon, which is an OBGYN. I'm guessing he can prescribe trt, but is he experienced in that area as an OBGYN?
There's a place in Charlotte called Vitality that seems to have great reviews, which also has an office in Raleigh. Something I'll additionally check out.
Thanks again for the feedback. It's appreciated!

MG123

I am a patient of Defy Medical. I would highly recommend them. Like you, I have a high deductible, so I pay 100% out of pocket for my TRT. Defy is very cost effective and gives top notch care.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me