My mother's labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

kwinsure

My mother has recently joined Defy Medical for HRT. I am also a patient with them and have been helping her get started.

She had her follow up labs completed and she is concerned about some of the results. First her DHEA had an increase from 390 to 550. She is not taking any supplements other than a D3 and b12 injections. Her testosterone also had a pretty big jump. She has been observed having ovarian cysts, she was never diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome. Is it worth while to get insulin and an A1c test done? Her mother was always borderline diabetic, with a fasting glucose of 114. She has been having symptoms such as excessive thirst, leg pain, foot pain (could be nerve based on the pcp we saw), tired after a meal, crashing during the afternoon(feeling far away), some body hair growth, thinning hair. I have been reading up on Metformin and the possible treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome, is that something worth investigating?

I also included a lab that showed a high ferritin. Is that something that should cause concern or is simply donating blood a good solution. We haven't heard back yet from defy about scheduling an appointment, hopefully Doctor Saya can jump in and help us make sense before her follow up.

Thanks

Attachments

• Labs1.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 153
  • Labs2.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
  • Labs3.pdf
    359.8 KB · Views: 127
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kwinsure

Just a quick update on some more recent labs.

She had and A1c test it cam back at 5.4 (4.8-5.6)
Phosphorus 3.8 (2.5-4.5)
Glucose Fasting 88 (65-99)

Just wanted to list her hormones if any can't open the files
Testosterone 53 H (3-41)
Free Testosterone 5.4 H(0-4.2)
Dhea 550 (31-701)

Estradiol 23.7
Progesterone.9

Pre Hrt
Testosterone 43 (3-41)
Free Testosterone 3.8 (0-4.2)
Dhea 390(31-701)