Enanthate vs cypionate Concentrations

Buy Lab Tests Online

Luis Fernandes

I'm using enanthate instead of cypionate mainly for convenience and price in Europe.

Just read the directions of use and 250mg /ml of enanthate has 180mg of testosterone.

Despite the release time difference. I wonder if cypionate has the same concentration and if we have an equivalence in terms of concentration.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
They have the same ingredient Testosterone. The only difference is the ester which makes the testosterone short acting or long acting. If you keep your blood concentration levels the same by injecting the short acting more frequently and the long acting less frequently than theoretically the results should be the same.

What really makes the difference are the different brands that use different solvents and solvent concentrations. The chemical structure from enanthate is C7H12O2 from cypionate C8H12O2 only 1 carbon thus the effect is almost simular.

Now as the enanthate ester has one carbon atom less than cyp, therefore making it slightly faster to release.
read more :) https://www.excelmale.com/forum/showthread.php?1166-TEST-CYP-vs-TEST-E-BLOATING

madman

Super Moderator
I'm using enanthate instead of cypionate mainly for convenience and price in Europe.

Just read the directions of use and 250mg /ml of enanthate has 180mg of testosterone.

Despite the release time difference. I wonder if cypionate has the same concentration and if we have an equivalence in terms of concentration.

The weight of the testosterone ester mainly effects the amount of active hormone. 250 mg enanthate is 180mg free equivalent/250 mg cypionate is 175mg free equivalent. Minor difference of 5mg between ester and should make no difference. If it were propionate the difference would be greater and if it were suspension which has no ester 250 mg suspension would be 250mg free equivalent (active hormone) and a major difference in concentration of active usable hormone.

21.jpg

Luis Fernandes

Hi Madman,

great reply, exactly what I was asking and suspecting.
You'll get a more net free T with smaller Esthers molecules, but I think it is not relevant at least for Enant/cyp case.

Anyway nice to know, thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching