Does anyone know any 100% enclomiphene

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alex1121

Like another guy said companies just take most the zuclomiphene out of the clomid, and sell it as enclomiphene, when in fact it still has a little bit zuclomiphene in there..

Has anyone found anywhere they can buy no zuclomiphene enclomiphene

I dont want to get floaters

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

seppuku

There's En-Clofert, an Indian generic by Maneesh Pharma. I've been using their regular 'Clofert' for a few years, but i'm currently trying to convince the shop i buy from to sell En-Clofert so i can try it.

seppuku

Hmm. To be honest, when i first read your reply i thought "he's looking at the wrong product", because the same company (Maneesh Pharmaceuticals) make "Clofert", which is normal clomid and is the one i've been using for the past few years. "En-Clofert" says on the box "enclomiphene", but i've just done a Google images search of it and it says on the back of a strip that it's clomiphene, "equivalent to 50mg of enclomiphene". So now I'm confused!! The web site i've seen selling it says in the description that it's just enclomiphene, and even calls it Androxal, which i guess it can't be as that would be the brand name of the one being trialled by Repros. Strange one..... I did convince an online peptide shop to sell liquid enclomiphene, bought it myself - but then read reviews about the shop that a lot of people said their stuffs just grain alcohol with nothing in it, so i went back to my normal clomid.

Alex1121

Hey seppuku not including the enclofert though do you know if the enclomiphene citrate peptide is not 100% clomid

Or if anyone on this forum has used it let me know thanks

Did you get floaters or estrogen moodswings

seppuku

No, unfortunately. Seeing as what i bought is just a perfectly clear, grain alcohol tasting liquid, it could be anything. Or nothing.
With regular clomid, i don't get floaters. As to mood swings, i've had them most my life anyhow, can't say clomid's affected that either way, unless i were to take too much then it does.

jacb

Hmm. To be honest, when i first read your reply i thought "he's looking at the wrong product", because the same company (Maneesh Pharmaceuticals) make "Clofert", which is normal clomid and is the one i've been using for the past few years. "En-Clofert" says on the box "enclomiphene", but i've just done a Google images search of it and it says on the back of a strip that it's clomiphene, "equivalent to 50mg of enclomiphene". So now I'm confused!! The web site i've seen selling it says in the description that it's just enclomiphene, and even calls it Androxal, which i guess it can't be as that would be the brand name of the one being trialled by Repros. Strange one..... I did convince an online peptide shop to sell liquid enclomiphene, bought it myself - but then read reviews about the shop that a lot of people said their stuffs just grain alcohol with nothing in it, so i went back to my normal clomid.
You could email the company and ask them about their Clofert AND En-Clofert products LINK

Last edited:

jacb

Hey. I checked a picture of en clofert but it just says its clomiphene citrate on the packet images. So its not enclomiphene right?
I don’t know what photo you are looking at but I found this one:

1655585954344.png

jacb

Alex1121 I beg your pardon … looking for better photos I found this one and can see your confusion about what exactly is in this product. I sent the manufacturer an email … will they respond?

1655587256415.jpeg

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching