Anti-Aging Startups

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jinzang

This article tells how anti-aging startups are getting attention from investors:

The primary game plan at Juvenescence, explains Bailey, is to come up with various operations engaged in developing new anti-aging drugs. Juvenescence AI is a joint venture they’ve just set up with Alex Zhavoronkov, who runs Insilico Medicine, based in Baltimore. Mellon met Zhavoronkov while he was researching his book, says Bailey, and believes that the tech the scientist developed can illuminate new programs with a better chance of success.
“They are going to take up to 5 molecules from us every year for development,” says Zhavoronkov, an enthusiastic advocate of AI in drug research who’s also been working on some alliances with Big Pharma players. The group has invested about $7 million in the technology so far, he says, getting the JV set up. More will follow.

It turns out that Insilico is just down the street from where I work, on one of the Johns Hopkins campuses. So I checked out their web site. They have a biological age calculator. You plug in your blood work numbers and it calculates your estimated age.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

Thought I'd try the calculator to see what it said. I'm 56

Aging AI 1.0:
Your predicted age is 45
Your predicted gender is Female

The Aging AI 2.0 calculator didn't work

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men