Question about Discounted Labs Sensitive Estradiol Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

codus2112

I just had a lab draw for the sensitive Estradiol test but I was curious who the results come from via email, DL or LabCorp? I dont think LC asked for my email?

Cheers, CS

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The sensitive estradiol test is actually sent to the Labcorp headquarters in Burlington, NC. The specimens are spun and sent immediately but are only tested on tue and thurs. Travel time, weather, etc is the main factor. the samples are good for 14 days frozen. The time of day for collection is not referenced in the lab directory.
Sometimes it requires repeat analysis for verification.

Sensitive estradiol test from DiscountedLabs.com

This is what we say on DiscountedLabs.com (by the way, we offer the cheapest sensitive estradiol test in the United States).

How soon will I get my results?

Most lab test results will be emailed to you within 5-7 business days after you get your blood drawn. LC/MS based tests like sensitive estradiol require up to 7 business days. Lab test results may be emailed to you as they arrive.

Last edited:

JT

Wondered about that. I suppose this is a question for Labcorp, but do we happen to know which days Labcorp sends the specimens out each week for that particular test or does it vary? Probably varies by location? Also, I suppose it would only make a difference of a couple of days, but just wondering, if you happen to have blood drawn in the morning on a day they send out specimens to the subcontractor would that yield results sooner? Or is that largely unpredictable?

Labcorp subcontracts this test out. They send specimens twice per week to the vendor. That is why it takes that long.

Wondered about that. I suppose this is a question for Labcorp, but do we happen to know which days Labcorp sends the specimens out each week for that particular test or does it vary? Probably varies by location? Also, I suppose it would only make a difference of a couple of days, but just wondering, if you happen to have blood drawn in the morning on a day they send out specimens to the subcontractor would that yield results sooner? Or is that largely unpredictable?

Tuesdays and Thursdays.

HarryCat

I had a blood draw on a Wednesday a couple of weeks ago. So it should have been sent out the next day, Thursday. I didn't get the results until this past Monday, 12 days later.

ScottM

You should also follow up if you don't hear anything by the 2 week mark. Most of the labs segment by Business Unit and Region. Where you get the draw and where the prescriber is can make a difference. Before we were a national account if I was seeing a patient in a different reason I would have to call the lab and have them fax the results as their auto fax wasn't enabled for anything but their own region and BU.

-Scott
-Telthera

mopes

Estradiol sensitive is always the result which slows things down for my results. Anyone know who labcorp outsources this test to? Is there another provider who runs it directly thereby cutting out the middle man and associated wait?

I had a blood draw on a Wednesday a couple of weeks ago. So it should have been sent out the next day, Thursday. I didn't get the results until this past Monday, 12 days later.

It might say it was reran for verification or the doctor didn't forward the results right when they received them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me